Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Happy 20th to US! :)

anniversary-1.gif Happy Anniversary image by dicknyoshi

This entry is a dedication to my hubby who I love dearly!  He is a wonderful father, husband, but most of all he is and always will be my best friend!  No matter what happens between us. 

I really wanted to get this entry out there earlier in the day but something was wrong with our internet AGAIN..All of a sudden it just started working again this afternoon?! 

Anyway...here is our BIG 20th anniversary!  Cory is still at work BUT he announced this morning that he was taking the family out for lunch.  We called Alex, gathered up our sons and off we went. It was a great lunch...we talked with Alex about registering at school which she had already done on her own!  I was so thrilled to hear
that.  Stefan drove us (Nick and I) to town in his truck which he was thrilled to do!  He looks so cute driving his truck.  I will post a pic here later on too. 

First I want to start out by thanking Missy for making me this tag!  It is soo very cute!  THANK YOU! It's just so beautiful! 

hanniversary.jpg picture by 2breakaway1968


Next I will go on to share this!  This is just how I feel about my husband :) 


happyanniversary-1.jpg picture by 2breakaway1968

And now, here is our wedding picture taken on August 29 20 years ago today. 



Our children's kindergarten pictures...I just thought they were so darn cute on the first day of kindergarten!   I had to add these since they are a part of our lives too and we always celebrate our anniversary with them too.

 


Of course Nick isn't in kindergarten yet but I just thought that his one year picture would go good here.



Ok remember how I said that I would get Cory a card...well I didn't because I really didn't think he was going to get anything and I really didn't want him to feel bad lol  WELL, I was wrong!  Here is what he brought home for me!

He comes up stairs and says...I got you a present.  He has something behind his back...the first thing I thought was "oh my, I didn't get him anything!" 
He brought this out from behind his back. 



Now, I was happy with this and thought it was just about the cutest color carnation I had ever seen! Then he went back downstairs again and came up with this:



And this was attached to it:



How thoughtful!  I loved it and I was really feeling bad about now for changing my mind about the card!  But he wasn't done there...he also got me this card...it's touching to say the least.





Then he goes BACK downstairs and comes up with THIS! 



Inside of this were these cute little guys!   And a very cute prism heart which I will hang in my van. 






Today I feel very very special and I sure wish I would have gotten him that card now like I had planned!  Today was a great day...we got to spend time with our kids, I got presents, and i get to spend the next five days with my husband :)  This week is going to be a great one! 

Below are some added pics of my son and his new truck.












Here is a good way to say good by!  I know my husband will be reading today because I told him to read it lol So I love you hunny! 

anniversary.gifpicture by 2breakaway1968

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww happy anniversary....ours was on the 17th and was #17....

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!  I loved your entry today.  Congratulations and enjoy your time together.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! How sweet of him to surprise you with all of that. i love all the pictures and NICE TRUCK!!!
hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! That is great that Cory got you flowers and a gift! Enjoy your day! Geez it seems so weird seeing Stefan old enough to drive a truck, I remember when he was a baby. He looks good by his truck! Love, Heather

Anonymous said...

Awwww... that was so cute. Extra brownie points hubby. Like I told you in the email I think it's awesome that you're celebrating 20yrs of love together and I wish you many many more. You should both be proud you have a beautiful family. Loved the pictures.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I can't wait till my 2oth anniversary.  We're going on 19 in January.  You are welcome for the anniversary tag.  
Missie

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 20TH ANNIVERSARY !  that is wonderful. Hope you have a great weekend with your husband. he sure was very thoughtful with all his gifts. so sweet..
Dondie

Anonymous said...

Happy really late Anniversary!!! God I'm so embarassed, I should be ashamed of myself... I am sooo sorry!!!! PLease,Please,Please forgive me... I love you Guy's...

Love Cindy :)