Sunday, September 2, 2007

Going Private!!

I have decided that I am going to go private.  If anyone wants to be added as readers please leave me a comment so I can add you :) With as many pictures as I add of the kids I just feel it's safer this way ...and I can add whatever pics I want this way and feel ok about it.  I will only add people that already have journals out there and that I have been reading. 

In new news...I went to my sisters house yesterday for the day and Nick just had a blast there.  ALL the little cousins were there and we got some really cute pictures of all of them together.   My internet is acting up again!  Sometimes it's fast and decent and then other times it's worse the dial up!  And it will not allow me to add/delete or sign in or out of anything.  We have to call them again on Monday to see what the heck is up again.  They just added an 8 foot tower to our house so it should be working.  Gets me angry!  I can't even add pictures because the darn thing is so slow. Well, I'm going to head out for now but I will prob be private tomorrow but will add all of you who comment right away. 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would love to be added...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

I sure would like to be added to your journal!
Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to add me to your private journal.
Missie

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))I want t be addedd!!!!!!!I just got my puter back.

Anonymous said...

you better add me woman! :)

kelly

Anonymous said...

hey, i want to know how i can get addy for this and writing the journal? so tell me how on email.. okay thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

Please add me to your reader list.  :)  Thanks Kris

Anonymous said...

please add me to your private journal.  thanks so mcu.  Hope you have a great week. Dondie

Anonymous said...

please add me ! :)  

Thanks!

Janis

Anonymous said...

I got so tired of missing with dial up, that I went to cable modem and absolutely love it now I can see everybody's videos. I never understood how slow everything was before. Can't wait to see the pictures.
Take care, Chrissie