Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Counting down

to my 21st day lol. I'm curious as to weather or not it's true what they say...that after that many days it becomes a habit.  Maybe I won't even be able to tell. 

Have to sneak an update in here...I almost forgot!  My son is on a roll for school again...getting a 4.0 or very close!  I'm so proud of him.  We just got grade reports in email today :)

Haha, thanks Dondie for calling me a future hot mama! lol That was funny.  Reminds me of back a few months ago when I went to pick my son up...he said to me "Mom, when you get thin I bet my friends will think your hot"  lol  What a wonderful son I have!   He said that day I looked pretty.  WHAT?!  Why only THAT day? lol  Maybe I done somethin right that day!  ;)  

For a refresh on pics of family and me (if you want to see the future "hot mama" haha) click on the links below...the first link is my family:

My Family

And the next is

ME at current weight of 280ish and i'm 5'3

And then we have me when I was about

220 or so

Ok so on to the Biggest loser...I was SO mad last night because it was storming here and our satalite went out!!! (can't get cable here in the boon docks or believe me I would have it!) There was 10 min left of the show! I never got to see who got cut!  I know someone off the red team and I'm hoping it was the one who blew off last chance work out. Can't remember her name.  I have to go check internet again to see if they are finally adding the info from last nights show now that the world has seen it. If anyone out there can tell me who got the cut it would make my day :) 
I also got more sleep last night...I went to bed late because i was watching "The truth about food" GREAT SHOW...it's with Dr. Oz and it's so informative! Has anyone see it?!  He talks about it on Oprah a few days ago and of course I missed THAT Oprah!  He does lots of experiments with actual people and gives you REAL medical reasons why you should believe the results. The show is usually on Discovery Health and lately they have had A LOT of shows on but they are usually not the same ones.  I have not seen a rerun yet over 2 whole days now. 

Ok I think I'm done for this morning...Oh and eating went Great last night...ate my points and that was it :) 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing the pictures of you and your family.  They are all great.  What great pictures of your kids.  Your picture of you is good too.  You are so pretty.
talk to you later.
Dondie