Friday, September 14, 2007

Another nite under my belt


sHellobar.gif Hello image by magye99

Well, last night was another close to perfect day...and when I say CLOSE to perfect I mean within 2-4 points.  I think I was getting my feet wet the first 10 weeks I was at WW and only losing 5 lbs! lol  I am in the swing of things again and weigh in is tomorrow!  I am SO very excited about it because this time I KNOW I lost something!  I can feel it!  My new pizza has become the BLT  Love um...especially with the farmers market tomatoes! I used to have pizza a lot for lunch and I wonder why I wasn't losing!  Although I would only have like 2 pieces.  But now with the BLT's at least I'm getting  a fruit/veggie in too.

d482.jpg picture by 2breakaway1968

 Which leads to a question...I know tomatoes are actually considered a fruit but I still call them a veggie...what about you?

I know it's very important to eat ALL my points in order to make sure my body is getting what it needs but I figure if I can still loss and use those extra 35 flex points I'm going to do that!  That way I can have something to delete later when I hit a plateau.  That should give me some leverage!  So I have been using some of my flex points but I have been keeping track of EVERYTHING!  I mean every bite.  And I try to figure out how many points that bite is.  Usually I don't do bites because it's to hard to figure out the points! lol  This week I have used about 1/2 of my 35 Flex points so far.  Won't use much more since weigh in is tomorrow.  I have some pictures to share with you now that I can! 

LaborDay.jpg Labor Day image by wolfwings54

Nick and I went to my sisters for Labor day weekend to visit with every one and we had a great time.  All the little cousins were there and we got a picture of that...although I don't have one of those yet!  I have to get on emailed to me so I can share that with you.  But I have others. 

Here is a sunrise out by our house:



And here is our weekend pics by my sisters house:

<--MAX

<--Cutie Jenna

<--Nick (in full jump) and Brady

<--My nephew Michael holding his niece

<--Concentrating?

<--MAX

<--all cousins

<--My niece Sam and her new baby Ethan.

<--Brady

<--watching the cook (my sis's friend)

<--around the campfire. 

Nick enjoying a little tv:





We have a family of cardinals feeding at our bird feeder!  How great is that! And they were feeding the babies but I kept missing it!



Well that's it for now...hope you all are having a great day! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a family of Cardinals in my yard too at the feeder, but I haven't been able to snap of picuture of them together. Enjoy your weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Great pix!    I lost about 60 lbs on the ww points (but I found 'em again when I quit counting)    I began to hate counting everything, but I'm finding out that's what I'm going to have to do...or the core plan, which I like better than points, but I get tired of that, too.   Such a whiner, I am.  lol    Congrats to you on your excitement for the next weigh in!   That's a real good feeling, isn't it?
~Meg

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Thanks for sharing. I LOVE CARDINALS! That is awesome I wish I had that many around here. I use to have hummingbirds too.
Take care, Chrissie