Monday, September 17, 2007

OHH LAST NIGHT

Last night sucked!  Nick was up till 3:30 am and of course wanted me to be right there next to him because he was so sick.  Poor little guy!  I got him in the bathroom to losen up some of that phlegm and he threw up a bunch! SORRY, that was gross!  After that he felt a little better but his throat hurts him badly.  I was thinking...ok he went to bed at 3:30 so he should sleep till NOON.  UMM nope!  He was up between 8:30 and 9 this morning. I am a walking zombie!  And here he is just fine as can be with the exception of the cough he still has.  I'm sure tonight will be another repeat!  I am really craving an ice cream (frozen yogurt) from Briqs right now lol They have the best frozen yogurt in the world.

 Diet went great last night and even tho I was up SO late I didn't have anything to eat.  Was to busy with Nick to think about it lol.  We may just take a ride...just to get out of the house and I may have a small ice cream. I have the points to use on it.  Other than that..my house still a mess and were all just feeling like crap this whole week.  Maybe after a little energy boost from the ice cream I will feel like cleaning?!  haha

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah--the Joy of kids! :)

Good job on the diet!!!

have a great day!

Janis

Anonymous said...

hope he is feeling better tonight.  The ice cream sounds good.
get some sleep this afternoon ~ if you can.
take care,
Dondie

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry the little guy wasn't feeling good.  Ice cream in small quantities always takes the pain away. LOL!!!!  It's especially good on sore throats.

Anonymous said...

Sorry he was so sick. Hope he gets well soon so you can rest too.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy!  Hope he's feeling much better and so do the rest of you.
Missie