Thursday, September 6, 2007

I think it's fixed.

thPOOHHUGS.gif picture by 2breakaway1968

I'm pretty sure that internet is fixed here finally so I can go private for once.  I didn't want to get in the middle of it and not be able to add people.  Please if anyone that requested cannot get in email me!  I do have an aol mail account set up now.

broken_computer2.jpg Broken Computer image by karleeb17

I guess Heather's computer has really bit the dust huh!  I miss her entries in the morning. 


biggestloser.jpg biggest loser image by dianac83

Did anyone watch "The biggest loser?"  I bet most watched "Big Brother" instead!  lol  I just have not been able to get into big brother since the start of the show so many years ago.  Maybe I'm just getting to old lol  I don't know.  Plus, my hubby hates shows like that so it's so hard for me to get into a show when I can never watch it without complaints.  Anyway, they had the new Allison Sweeney (Sammy from "Days of our lives") on there for a host and she did such a great job. I like her over the other one.  It was a reunion show and the ones that were on the show kept most of the weigh off...but there were not that many really.  I really wanted to see Matt and Suzy on there with their baby.  I know they both put back on some weight so that's prob why they didn't want to be.  Marty proposed to Amy on the show...it was really cute.  Check it out here.  They have the video of it posted. I really enjoyed the show and have all of the shows taped so far thanks to my friend Mary :)  Not even sure if she reads or not but Mary, if you do thank you! 

2977k48pxtp5oi-1.gif Organized image by kaelynjosmommy

My son and I stayed up too late last night organizing his binders.  I copied all the things I needed to copy and ended up going to bed at 1am.  So far Stefan has 100 percent in all his classes...granted school just started a few days ago but hey he's doing good! My daughter is also going to school, I'm so proud of her!  She's going to get that diploma!  The good thing is they are still going to send us grade reports on her even tho she is 18.  She's normally a strait A student.

z-24.jpg picture by 2breakaway1968

  Stefan of course is trying for the gold medal this year.  He got the silver last year for his 3.86 GPA (which he gets this sept 24th) but he needed a 4.0 for the gold.  SO CLOSE!  He's doing the extra credit this year lol. I just love seeing him so excited about school and friends even tho he's deaf.
Weights.jpg weights image by davekyn

 Today he's going to stay after and do weight lifting to get ready for the wrestling season this year.  It's better then having to stay with his dad at work until he comes home for the night.  That's over 2 hours of just sitting there waiting for his dad to get done with work.  I would rather weight lift too!  He always wants me to come pick him up but with gas like it is I just can't see making the hour round trip to go get him every day.  It's $3.15 here for gas now! PLUS he's got a truck so it's over $70 bucks to just fill it up! 

loveboxer.jpg picture by 2breakaway1968

Here is some sad news for you!  I misread my dog's dog food bag and was starving the poor thing! I called my vet and asked him why my poor puppy would be so skinny!  We could see his ribs!  My vet talked me through the directions and I was feeding him three servings a day but only 1/2 of what he should have been getting!  Now that he's all fixed and fed properly he's a happy camper!  I think he thought it was a special day the first day he got all his food!  He kept looking at me and gobbling his food just in case I was going to take it away.   Poor baby!  I feel so bad! 

4953615.gif picture by 2breakaway1968

Ok on brighter news...at least I hope it's brighter!  Weigh in is just a few days away again and I have been doing ok but need to do really good the next few days so I can stay under what I was before!  Wish me luck.  It's on Sat morning.  Ok gotta get moving before Nick wakes up and wants breakfast :)     

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH I forgot all about the biggest loser :( I never remember when things are on. :(
I am laughing about the dog, sorry, but it is kinda funny :), least you got it all squared away now right???

hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

Glad it's working again. :)  How frustrating!! lol

Glad your kids are doing well in school.  It's so important!

Have a good day!

Janis
PS--don't forgot to add me! :)

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((HUGSYOU)))))))))))))))))))Just wanted to say Hi and have a ncie day.

Anonymous said...

poor puppy.. that is sad ~ oh well. You got him fixed up now.  Hope you have a great day. sounds like school is going well so far. yeah!
Dondie

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the weekend coming up.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Glad you got the puppy food figured out. Poor baby. That's great about your son darn that was close, but I'm sure you're very proud. Glad to hear your daughter is working hard to.
Take care, Chrissie