Tuesday, September 18, 2007

WOW it's hot in here

It's close to 80 in my house upstairs today mainly because I"m making ho-made beef barley soup for dinner.  It's boiling away and it's very humid and HOT. 

I had to come on this afternoon because I may not get on again tonight later.  The Biggest Loser is on tonight and it's another 2 hour special so I will be keeping my eyes on that tonight.  I believe tonight they will get the black team back in the game with the other teams.  I can't wait for that one, to see how they will work that.  I am taping all the shows so I have to go down to make sure that my tape is set up and I don't miss it. 

I had another fabulous day again today and I just wish Saturday would get here already so I can weigh in lol.  Before I ruin it!  It does seem to be getting a touch easier but not much!  It is extremely hard at night...I can't even tell you how hard it has been for me.  Especially when hubby has his nutter bar or some other goody I don't want that late at night.  Although the past few night he has been doing better and choosing healthier choices at night like pickles...I HATE pickles so that doesn't bother me at all!  I am so close to making it two weeks in a row and I refuse to ruin that! 

Exercise has been hardly none right now because of my knee...I DO plan on adding it as the weight starts coming off.  I would like to lose 20 to 30 lbs before I start a rigorous exercise routine.  I may start off as Heather did from corset updates and do one min, two min, three min etc....until I'm up to the hour I had in the past.  That was a smart idea and really got your body set up for what was coming next.  So as I go along in this really hard really long journey I'm going to keep my head up!  I'm not going to give up this time!  I have just shy of 2 years before my son's graduation and I would like to be thin for it!  He would be SO proud of me and it would be a wonderful gift to him!  He has wanted me to lose weight for so long now because he wants me to be alive for a long time.  He's worried about me :)  I do understand and that's why I never give up!  I love my kids so much and this will be wonderful for everyone involved. Right now I could not be happier about how I have been doing :) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are doing so good.  I am very proud of you and I know that in two years when your son graduates you will be one hot momma.  LOL
take care,
Dondie