Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My interveiw from Missy

Here is my interview from Missy over and Missy's upside down world

Okay, here's your questions!

1.  What type of student were you in high school?  For example, were you an "A" student, "B" student, or "C" student? This is a  good question...in school I was a poor student because I was allowed to skip school when ever I wanted and never went so my grades honestly were d's and F's!  BUT then I met my hubby and he made me go back to high school and It was the first time in my life to be on the honor roll!  I was proud :)

2.  If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? I will ALWAYS live right here in WI...love it and always will love it. Have no interest in living elsewhere but love visiting other states.

3.  What is one thing you'd like your children to remember about you when your gone? My ability to get along with ANYONE...my daughter has a problem with this and I want her to learn to find people GOOD qualities...everyone has them! 

4.  What is one thing about each of your children you wish you could change if anything?  WOW, well they are who they are but if I were going to change anything for my daughter it would have to be that she had never met that "bad" crowd she was hanging out with.  My oldest son...to be able to hear music if even just once!  My 2 yr old...i can't think of anything yet! lol 

5.  Do you have a best friend, and if so, why do you consider that person a best friend.  I have a real life best friend (actually two...Kallie and Nana) and my online best friend (Shelley) My real life BF (Kallie, I have knows since we were little kids! I also dated her brother) are great wonderful caring people and they are great role models for their children.  Hard workers...and to tell you the truth they kind of even look alike! lol Heather, am I right?  My online best friend has been my TRUE life saver when it comes to my diet.  She emails me ALL day long even tho she works full time and has a family.  We met years back on an online diet group and have been email buddy's ever since...I have had several but SHE had always stuck with me even thro bad diet times! I am going to meet her real soon too! 
 
I hope I sent you some tough questions!
Missie
 

Yes, missy they were tough questions but fun...thanks for interviewing me :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job answering my questions.  Thank You.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh I teared up reading my name in your best friends. :) I so miss you. I need to quit my job and drive to see you on a regular basis.

Love ya

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh I teared up reading my name in your best friends. :) I so miss you. I need to quit my job and drive to see you on a regular basis.

Love ya