Sunday, September 23, 2007

weigh in number two and more

First off I have to say YEAH for the packers!  They won all their games so far!  I am SOO happy and yelled a bit during this last game but hey...it was fun.  Stefan's Friend Lia was over and we all sat there and watched it together and had fun yelling together.  I almost had Stefan get me pepsi but told him to get me diet coke instead.  I had one 1/2 and NIck had 1/2 of one. 

On to the wiegh in. I was really depressed because I really expected more weigh loss and I only got .4  NOT even 1/2 lb!  AND I did SOO good too the whole week.  Kept it within points and everything. I quess I should be happy I got a loss...it's better then I had been doing. Although I have been adding flex points just to see if I would still continue losing and it did slow it down so I may keep right at points and see how that works for me. However yesterday was a bad day and I had way to much...won't even go into that here but we DID have fun.  We went on a road trip to check out the changing colors and man it was beautiful.  We took Max with us and he had a blast.  Were doing it again next weekend and taking both the dogs.  We wanted to see how max did before we took TWO  of them.  Nick had a great time too.  Stefan and Lia went Ginsing picking with grandpa and found some roots.   They are paying 500 bucks a pound for it!  Not sure how much theirs weighed but we will see. 

Sad news...my pom Cubby (he's so little compared to Max) has to go to the vet tomorrow.  BIG OL max trampled over him and hurt his hip somehow.  Now he can't walk on one of his back legs.  I have to carry him out to go potty and then he wants right back in the house to lay down. 

I'm back on track today with my diet again so I took one day off...and the bad part about yesterday is that I had a carmel Moolatte from DQ .  Hadn't had one is SO long so I was angry about my lack of more loss and had one.  We had such a goodtime tho and I did take some pics so I will post them tomorrow.  Right now were just trying to get some stuff done outside while the weather is so nice and then were going to go in and watch a movie.  For now I better get back to work so they don't think I deserted them! lol  Take care all!! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you're doing great.    .4 is disappointing when you've been good, I know...but sometimes we lose inches instead of weight, so keep that in mind.    Plus, it's just a slow process (slow and nerve wracking!)  but, you are taking all the right steps, including having a "day off" every now and again.    You must find a way to lose weight that you can live with, and never having a caramel moolatte or an off day isn't really a way to live, is it?  
Keep up the great work!
~Meg

Anonymous said...

Yay Packers--what a game! :)  I had to settle for watching it online. But the victory was sweet all the same. ;)

Can't wait to see him break the record against the Vikings here in MN.  :)  Oh that will be fun to rub in to Viking fans around here. :) We will for sure get to see that game so we are having a party at our house----no dieting that day!!! :)

God Bless

janis

Ps--any loss is a good thing...sometimes it takes a while to show up--keep working and keep going! :)



Anonymous said...

Have a good week.
Missie

Anonymous said...

You are doing great!!!!  You got through your bad day and will move on!!!  I hope Cubby feels better soon!!!