Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm not at home!

I'm sitting at my  nieces house so I could put in an entry!  I hate, hate, hate our internet service!  lol  It just simply sucks!  Anyhow, the last few days have been really great.  I will start out by editing my weight watchers weigh in.  It was horrible, I gained ANOTHER 1/2 lb and that was it. I was going to do better if it killed me and I did and it didn't kill me :)  I have had two perfect days and today is going just as perfect so far.  Have walked once so far and would have today but it's raining outside. My MIL is walking with me so it goes by quickly when we do walk.  My points value is marked at 31 and I have been sticking right to it to a T and I have been journaling again as well.  That really does help because it keeps me inline and I don't want to go that much over points so I really watch what I'm eating when I'm journaling.  I'm actually looking forward to weigh in for the first time since I started.  Especially since my night time eating has been under control now :) All I can say is thank goodness for kettle corn 100 calorie popcorn lol  I love the stuff.

Other then weight loss...this last Saturday some friends of our came up and they were going to stay at our house but then decided on staying at the hotel.  Cory took Nick and Stefan swimming at the pool there and I stayed home and actually enjoyed my time alone for once.  I sat and watched a whole lifetime movie lol.
Well I'm going to go quick and read a few journals before I have to head back home and put Nick for a nap.  I sure hope my internet gets fixed very soon.  I should be able to put in another entry tomorrow because I have to go to the farmers market to get some more tomatoes and cucumbers so I will stop by here to let you know how I'm doing.  I have been considering starting another journal just for my weight loss and keeping it public and just keep my "life" one private so I can add pics here.  If I do it will be soon.  Can anyone tell me HOW to add one with the same id name I have here?  Thanks for all the comments to let me know you all made it!  Talk to ya soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're right on track!  I almost fainted when you said you were LOOKING FORWARD to your next weigh-in.  Good god, girl.... I don't think I've ever heard those words leave someone's lips!! :)  When's the next weigh in?

Anonymous said...

Just go to the Main Journals Page and you should be able to make as many journals as you want. I hate having mine private, but with my kids involved I want that private. I would love a public journal, but don't know what I would really write about in that one...LOL. Hope that works for you. Sorry I haven't been visiting lately I'm like dragging everywhere.
Take care, Chrissie