Monday, September 17, 2007

WOOHOO

I'm thrilled as you can see, because my diet has went great today again!  I don't have a clue as to why I am up this late but I'm heading to bed now.  I have stuck to my WW points for a week and 1/2 now...well  10 days!  I have 12 more to go to make this a habit. I hope it works.  For those of you out there who have done this before and made it to your 21st day, DOES it get any easier on the 21st day??  I always found that hard to believe but hey...I'm willing to try it out!  Right now I have to say that it's been a LONG time since I even made it this far so I'm good!  I'll take it!  By the way...Nick is sleeping for now and he has not woke up yet.  Last night he was already throwing up at this time so I have my fingers crossed!  He went to bed at 9 tonight.

Night all!  I have to say that YES I am again looking forward to weight in! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing great.  We can make this a habit.  Can you imagine how much weight you'll lose if it's easier?  

Anonymous said...

Congrats on making it this far. You're doing great. Glad Nick is getting a good nights rest... now you get some too.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

it does get easier.  I cannot say that on day 21, but over time you get used to it.  I have lost 55 pounds on weight watchers, so I know that it works.  Just stay with it and you will see some results very soon.
take care,
Dondie