Thursday, September 13, 2007

It's working AGAIN.

Lets see if it stays working!  I thought I better get a quick entry in here before it stops again.  They supposedly fixed the satalite on the water tower here in town so were able to get it here without interference out in the boon docks.  I just hope it stays working. I swear we had perfect working internet only a few weeks out of this year so far! 
Anyway, this week (starting Saturday) I have been doing perfect on my diet.  I have been journaling and writing down everything I ate all week.  It's been a great week and I can say I already feel better. I have been getting sick of the gaining at WW for 4  weeks straight now.  I honestly didn't think I was really doing all that bad when I wasn't journaling but it turned out I was.  When I started journaling it really showed how much more I was eating then I should have been.  Well I hope I'm back to stay now so I can keep updating everyday. I'm so happy Linda is back and I know I will be inspired by her :)  I will update about my week (I wrote everything down) later tonight after the baby goes to bed so I can think without someone saying...MOM I'm hungry, Mom I'm thirsty, Mom come play in my room...lol Never ending!  Gotta love um! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! :)  Sounds like you are doing a great job! :)

And yay for internet back--that would drive me crazy!  I am sooo addicted! :)

Janis

Anonymous said...

I feel ya. I love quiet when I'm writing and trying to read. Sorry you internet has been acting up. I've been fighting with AOL to stop my service already. They keep charging my account. I hope today finally takes care of that. I always did better when I wrote what I ate. You can see better when you need to change things.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

You're doing better than me.  I haven't been to Curves in over a month and I write down nothing that I eat.  I must get back on track.   Sounds like you're doing a great job.  Linda in Washington state  

Anonymous said...

I find writting down what I eat helps me a lot.  Enjoy your weekend.
Missie