Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Very Humid tonight!

546879.gif Hello image by Julieishot_2007

Hello,  Well still got a sick son and not expecting him to get well any time soon.  I feel horrible for him but at least now we got some pain meds called in from the doctor.  It's been helping him some.  He is suppose to work tomorrow but now sure how that will work.

sleep.jpg picture by 2breakaway1968

 He's ok for an hour and then he has to lay down and sleep. And just like this pup...he's really out.  Nothing wakes him up. 

ththHappy_Face_Great_Job_02.gif Great Job image by cherokeeg1843

DIET WISE...I had a fabulous day and tonight we had bourbon chicken...it was just as good as the first time we made it.  This had just over 600 reviews and most were a 5 star.  It was good!
 
Creddy255Fhumid.gif humid image by patty16_02

Well, it's about time to close up and get my butt to bed.  The temp reads under 70 but it's so gosh darn humid that it feels yucky outside so we turned back on the air for a few days until the 100 percent humidity dies down.

gnight.gif Good Night image by NSUDemonChipmunk

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Stefan gets to feeling better soon.  I hate humidity.  I have a hard time sleeping when it's humid.  
Love ya!!!!

Anonymous said...

With Mono, maybe he shouldn't be working right now.  He needs all the rest he can get.  I had a friend who had to stay out of school and could not work for 4 months.  Ended up having a tutor come to the house.  I do hope he takes care of himself and when he needs to sleep, he should sleep.  He's in my prayers.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Okay I'm catching up it's your older son sick. Whatever still hope he gets better soon. I hate when the kids are sick. Hope you get some rest too.
Take care, Chrissie