Monday, August 6, 2007

Vacation Day Three

Well day three on our trip and still having internet problems.  We are again sitting in the far parking lot.  Today was a stay at home day for us.  We took Nick swimming at the indoor pool and Stefan had a couple friends come over and swim.  He also is hanging out with the girl he met the first night we got here so he's enjoying his trip.  We got to meet her (Amber's) father and they seem pretty nice.  Here are some pics from today :)  I will post yesterday's journal pics tomorrow. Don't have a whole lot of time tonight to do it.  Nick is sleeping in the car seat and Cory is waiting for me. 

Here is Stefan hanging out with the girls (of course)

vacation-mon002.jpg picture by 2breakaway1968

Hanging out in the pool today
vacation-mon006.jpg picture by 2breakaway1968
vacation-mon009.jpg picture by 2breakaway1968

I have lots more pics to post later when I have time but Nick woke up so I have to get going but will take more time tomorrow.  Yesterday we went cherry picking and I got some great photos to post on that.  

Bad news...Heather over and Corset updates has decided to leave :(  I sure hope she changed her mind. 




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the pics..i hope Heather stays too...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

The pool looks great!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I'm still catching up. Haven't been to Heather's yet, but can't say anything she may just need a break from journaling it does require a lot of time. That pool looks like a good place to be with all this heat.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I'm around... I ain't dead yet!
*hugs*
heather