Monday, August 20, 2007

One and only entry for today


glit45e34ea59b4138_38659192.gif Glitter image by Chocolate_Lover_Graphics

Well, just wanted to update on my day today.  Stefan went to sleep when we got home last night and slept the night away and slept till noon today!  He was just exhausted.

10811.jpg fever image by bluechromium

I had to wake him a few times to take his Advil because he was running a 102 fever.  Of course I slept like crap because I kept waking up and feeling his head.  I'm crazy that way when it comes to my kids. I worry TO much!  Someone please tell me that normal!~! 

My hubby called me at noon to ask how Stefan was...I told him he just woke up and is eating now.  They he wanted to know if he was ok to come to work.  I asked Stefan and he said he felt fine now.  He was no longer running a fever so I let him go in. He has to work until 5.

money.gif money image by baker-nd

 The sooner he gets his money to license his truck the sooner he GETS he truck.  Right now it's still parked at grandmas house.  He wants to pimp it up a little before he gets to drive it himself.  AND while it's warm enough outside to do so.  It's been about 55 degrees here so it's really cooled off.
 
ATT89255013.jpg work image by dhelliwell23

So first we have to get a work permit for him so he can work...well while he was at camp we had to bring his SS card and birth certificate to verify who he was and in transit home we somehow misplaced it!  Lucky thing we gave grandma another "original" copy of it. I bought two because I know I do that!  I can lose anything thats not glued to me!

 We still ended up going to SS and getting a new card ordered because he needed some proof as to what his number was.
Then I knew I could not take the BC back to my house because...well,

notsafe.jpg not safe image by mrwheel565

When I got back home after dropping Stefan off at work I ran the BC back to grandma so I didn't lose it.  Along with his work permit! lol  It's safer at her house.  I will run into the other one when going through my papers somewhere but I just didn't have the time to dig. I did however find my WW stuff I lost before lol  So it payed to go through my papers.  I really need to file my stuff!  It's all in a huge box and each time I have to go through it, it takes like an hour or more!

Well, it's 4:30 here right now, made it up to 65 degrees and I have not heard any bad news on Stefan so I think he might make it through the day.  He will most likely eat and go back to sleep when he gets home.   But for now I'm going to close and get back to cleaning. 

text_and_quotes_141.gif bye image by zebbity

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate it when my kids are sick...and kadie sleeps and sleeps when she is sick....

kelly

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))You are so normal,dont think you arent.My Mom would do the same.She would e up al night looking in on us.I sure do hope and pray Stefa makes it through work.Let us know how Hes doing.And you get some sleep.

Anonymous said...

You're very normal... you're a caring mother.
Take care, Chrissie