Wednesday, June 20, 2007

End of night update

Well tonight went well...I stopped eating at 8pm and am having some water. I have really been craving water lately I guess that's a good thing. I still have not been to the Y but I have been getting some walking in around her. Cory has just been so busy and tonight he got home earlier but with this head ache there is no way I'm walking.  Cory said maybe I'm going through exercise withdrawal! lol  WHO KNOWS!  SO the night all in all went well and I"m very proud of myself.  I will update tomorrow and hopefully this headache is a thing of the past by morning. I'm going to try to get 7 or 8 hours sleep...I have only been getting 6 or 7 and that may have something to do with it.  Good night all and hope your all having a great day. OH by the way, I finally talked to my son tonight and he is having a blast at camp.  He made new friends who are learning sign to be able to talk with him. And he loves his interpreters. He has two!  He got punched in the stomach two days ago and the kid got kicked out of camp.  And his record for this last week is 7 wins and 3 loses.  That's terrific seeing he's wrestling kids who have been to state wrestling many times over.  :)  He's also liking the dorms. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)00000000000000Have a nice weekend.