Monday, June 18, 2007

A lot better

Well, so far today the day has gone well. I'm going to have a great breakfast with lots of water and skim milk and then for a snack I'm having a Kashi bar.  Lunch...not sure yet but I know it's NOT going to be fast food!  Most likely soup.  I have lots of pics to post so I'm going to work on that and come back and post them in just a bit.  So far so good! 
Lunch went ok...I did have hot dogs but I really wanted them lol. I figured I have to do BETTER then I normally would do so what I did (I usually eat two hot dogs on buns) was eat one hot dog plain and one on a bun. It's an improvement and that is what I'm after.  I was ok with that! Now it's off to cleaning and laundry.  I am still planning on posting pics but I'm waiting for my dryer so I can get both at the same time lol.  Camera is still in the van and the laundry room is next to the door leading to the van!

OK, PICTURES:  THESE WERE TAKEN  AT THE PARK ON THE 16TH.  THE KIDS HAD FUN.



CHECK OUT NICKS HAIR ON THE ONE GOING DOWN THE SLIDE!

<---TAKING A POTTY BREAK, WE WENT IN THE SCHOOL AND USED THE POTTY.

OK, KALLIE...THESE PICS ARE FOR YOU.  DO YOU REMEMBER THIS HOUSE??  WE TOOK A DETOUR AND WENT TO SEE IT WHEN BRINGING MORGAN HOME.  WHAT DO YA THINK?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the kids had fun at the park. Which park was that? What does corys shirt say?

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))I wish I was a kid again.They look like they was having so much fun.Have a nice night.