Tuesday, June 12, 2007

It's a good morning




Good Morning!  Well our visitor has left and Cory has gone to take Stefan back to wrestling camp and then go to work.  I may have to pick up Stefan after camp at 9pm... so again it's just Nick and I.  I'm trying to get my breakfast dishes done but decided they needed to soak a bit first.  This morning I had an egg with toast.  Still working on tons of grapes we got from the store.  It's funny how when you eat something every day and get so used to it then it seems like you have to have it.  I missed my grapes for breakfast now it feels like I have to eat some.   Nick was angry the the guys left...he likes all the attention.  He gets attached to people fast when they stay here and doesn't want them to leave.  And Steve was playing with him yesterday and throwing him around and he was instantly attached to him lol.  Poor Steve!  Nick would not quit bugging him then.  You know how it is...you start playing with a kid and they don't want you to stop! lol 

Later today we will get ANOTHER visitor...my great niece Morgan.  She is my nieces little girl.  She is 4 and is just the cutest thing U ever saw.  She will be staying a few days or weeks...not sure yet lol.  All depends on how Cory takes  the visit. I had her for a month last year and she was a little on the crabby side.  She whined about every little thing.  Her mom said she doesn't do that anymore.  It may be nice having her here to entertain Nick.  He loves having kids over to play with. 
Well, I better get back to my dishes...I will update prob after lunch.  I will take pictures later of Nick and Morgan and post them.

Not posting pics tonight but will post some tomorrow.  I'm not in a good mood tonight.  My diet is going great thought...it's not that this time :)  Just in a bad mood tonight.  Will talk to you all tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers go out to your Mother in law and your family..
Sheri

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))I hope your Son has a good time with your neice and cant wait to see the pics.Thanks so much for always leaving nice comments in my journal.HAve a nice night.

Anonymous said...

Glad your son will get a playmate. I know my 2yo grandson gets lonely which is why we sit with another 2yo boy so he is around someone else his own age. Can't wait to see the pics I'm sure they're cuties.
This is my first visit to your journal.. don't know how I got here, but we must know some of the same people in Jland.
Take care, Chrissie