Thursday, June 21, 2007

A WORKOUT!

FIRST,  I picked up my son today from his school...they got back from Augsburg college wrestling camp.   HE TOOK FIRST PLACE!  AND their team also took first place!  He did awesome...I'm hoping that some of the parents took some pics so I can post some.  Next year I am going with! 

Well I have to say that I got a HUGE workout today.  First off I did get to the Y and was going to take Nick but Alex wanted to watch him instead SO i brought him over by her.  He had lots of fun playing with a little boy next door.  Alex said he was very good with him.  I walked just shy of 2 miles today and it was about a 40 min walk.  Then when I got home I mowed the lawn by my driveway and man that was hard work. It was about as tall as me and my poor baby trees were buried!  I had to mow so they could get some sun and water.  It looks pretty nice now.  That took me literally HOURS to do.  First I started out with the weed whacker and that was just TO HARD to do. It was very heavy and I could not hold it up for very long without my back killing me.  So then I went to the push mower and that worked better.  I didn't quit get it all done (we have a long driveway) but will finish up tomorrow.  SO turned out that I got more exercise then expected by a long way. I was sweating more then at the gym while mowing!  Did great on my diet tonight and it's almost 10 so I'm going to take a shower and then go to bed.  Will update in the morning again. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so very proud of you! I wish we could have talked longer today but Stephanie.... LOL I may call you on my lunch tomorrow. I will update this thing maybe Sat or Sun I just haven't had the time.

Love ya
Kallie

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))Thumbs up on the diet and congrats on your son winning.Have a good weekend.