Friday, June 29, 2007

Long day

I will start with the gym...it went great and Nick LOVED day care and didn't want to leave. I had to chase  him down.  I was So happy that he liked it.  Now I can go feeling guilt free.  I had a great work out even tough my knee hurt like crazy. I hope that goes away very soon. I'm considering going to the doc just to be sure it's not something else.  I fell the other day and ever since then it has hurt.  I think I twisted it the wrong way.  And then when I got home I actually did hours of yard work again. I still have hours left to do...possibly DAYS!  Oh well it's a great workout.  I have to say that I got a lot of work outs in and with yard work...lots of extra workouts.  BUT I just feel as if I'm going to see a gain...I can FEEL the water weight...I have a visit from TOM this week so I know it's going to be bad.  I am also not going to freak out about it because its going to be water weight...I have been doing good so It can't be much else.  Usually I feel a lose but today I do NOT!  In fact my scale is reading 2 lbs higher then normal.  I just hope it's not 5 lbs or something terrible like that.  I will update with the bad news tomorrow after the WW meeting in the morning.  WISH ME LUCK!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

    Glad to read your trip to the gym went well and sounds like the yard work was a good workout too.
    I think you had a great thought in considering going to the Dr to check out your knee.  Better safe than sorry. It would just be awful if it was something else and you did more damage to it by not knowing.
  Good luck at WW tomorrow!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I tried to add you to my private fat journal a few times and AOL keeps telling me you are not a memeber, lol.  Are you still interested in reading?  Do you want me to keep trying?
yard work is great exercise!  Keep up the good work.
Stacy

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOu)))))))))))))))Happy weekend/Happy 4th to you all.

Anonymous said...

That helps a TON when your kids like the daycare. Mine hate it, and my youngest is just plain misrable when he goes alone so I don't go in the summer because of that. Your very lucky, and I think it's good for them to. Pay attention to the pain in your knee you can make it worse if your not careful. Also remember if your working out a lot your muscles will retain water and your also building muscle, so don't get to hung up on numbers okay? Listen to your body and be aware of all the things have done the past week. If you know you have done well that is a big thing. Listen to your body ;)
Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

Glad Nick loved the day care at the gym.  Makes it easier on you to do a workout.
Missie