Monday, June 11, 2007

Going strong

IF YOU DID NOT CHECK OUT ALL THE PHOTOS YESTERDAY YOU HAVE TO GO SEE THEM!  SOME ARE PRETTY FUNNY!  I ADDED LOTS THROUGH OUT THE NIGHT. 

Update below my entry:

YEP you guessed it, my nightly update is below:

Well this morning was an early morning...we have Cory's friend staying for a few days so I got up and made breakfast (egg pancakes).  I figured out the points on one and it was 4 so that wasn't to bad. I had one for breakfast.  They are full of protein.  Then they left and it was just me and Nick.  Nick had woke up early with all the commotion so I put him for a nap at 11:00 this morning.  I have to go bring my son to wrestling camp at 1:45 today so I hope he gets enough sleep.  Then my daughter called and told me her car was hit by a drunk driver!  She said it was parked outside of her friends house and she was in sleeping when they heard a knock on the door.  It was the police and he told her that a drunk driver had hit the side of her car but it just knocked a mirror lose and he put it back in for her.  She said nothing else was wrong with it.  WHEW!  He did it as a cop was following him!  What an idiot!  lol 

Ok as for last night's diet...it went great!  I went to bed earlier and didn't eat past 8:30 and I couldn't help but jump on the scale the next morning and it did go down.  Can't wait for WW weigh in.  I hope I can keep it up for the rest of the week now.  And like I said...this morning I had one pancake and a Kashi bar for a snack and plain tomato soup for lunch.  I also had some grapes and water.  Still no soda :) I usually have one for Go GO juice!  I don't drink coffee much so I use soda for my fix in the am.  I am very proud of myself the past two days!  I will update tonight but for now I have to pick up around here..it's a mess!  And then its off to wrestling camp. 

Update:  Well I have to say that I am very proud of myself.  For more reasons than one.  I did do well on my diet tonight (will be done eating by 7pm, just having grapes and water now)  but another reason I am proud...I got my puppy to walk on a leash!  Somewhat anyway! lol  The poor dog acts like he got ran over by a mac truck if you attach a leash to his collar!  He squeals and does jumps and so on.  I was working with him a little at a time and he will finally walk without squealing.  And he went to the door today to go out to poop!!! Yeah Max!  He's still not by any means *trained* but he's doing better.  I would never trust him out of his kennel when were gone and may not trust him for two years or more but he's making progress and I love him to death.  I do miss our big ol moose dog Zeus still and so does Stefan :(  And of course we miss our Old Bailey terribly and will miss him for a long time to come I'm sure.  But Max is sure making a lasting impression on us as time goes on.  He's just as good as any ol puppy should be.  And he's not chewing on many things actually. I was expecting worse from him. 

Another thing...I don't remember if I told you all this before but a few days before my family stayed over my lovely little boy decided he was going to go visit grandma BY HIMSELF!  Well, no he did take the puppy along for the walk.  YES he did...I was up doing dishes and I thought he was down  by his brother not thinking he would run off outdoors by himself! The phone rings and grandma says "DO you know who came over to visit me?"  I said who's that?  She says Nick and the puppy!  I was shocked to say the least...he has never done something like that before.  AND he was bare foot and pants free to say the least.  He had a diaper and a shirt on.  He walked through our trail through the woods which is a pretty good dirt trail but man to walk there on his own just freaked me right out.  I felt like such a terrible mother.  He was so proud of himself though....we did make him come right home because we didn't want to reward that kind of behavior.  He wasn't to happy with me when I made him leave grandmas house.    Well, I am going to try to get some more stuff done around here.  Stefan is at his wrestling camp and he is there till 9pm and has to go back at 7am tomorrow. I bet he's going to be one tired little boy when he gets home!  lol 

Nightly update:  Well folks I made it another day and am feeling pretty good.  I have even got a lot of walking in today.  I did end up feeling hungry after 8 so I had a bowl of soup but normally I would have a lot more unhealthy food.  I would consider this a GOOD day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My phone is not working downstairs and the one upstairs is unplugged right now for bradys nap. I am trying to get the phone fixed so hopefully I will talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

Good job outta you! I had the munchies today but I tried to stick with just fruits and veggies...
*hugs*
heather

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my journal. Yes I do miss fall, but not the snow. I was born in Wis.! that is to funny. Stop by anytime, and I will drop by again.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom