Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hello

It's a little after 2 here and I'm off to the gym :)  Nick will go to day care.

As I told you yesterday, I did get exercise in with yard work and stuff like that. HOURS of it! Today I do want to get to the gym just because I do miss it.  I will have to take Nick with me or have Alex watch him.  She starts her job next week so she won't be able to watch him much anymore...although I think she watched him twice the last few months so she doesn't have to watch him much anyhow.  I just liked having her available whenever I needed her to watch him. So far so good today on my diet.  We just got done with lunch.  I haven't had fast food all week...the last time I had fast food was when I was at the hospital for my dad which was last Friday.  The scale SHOULD give me good news this week.  Although I'm only expecting a pound because last week sucked.  ONe pound is better then gaining. Will post an update later

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((999HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))Sounds like your doing good on your diet.Keep up the good work.Have a nice weekend.I weigh,used to weigh 164,I lost 2 punds,I am not even dieting,dont ask me how I am doing it.LOL.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my tag journal.  I'll be sending you your tag in a couple of minutes.  I've put your journal on my alerts.  When you have time, stop by my personal journal.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I tried to send you your tag but I keep getting that your not a known member.  AOL!  Got luv them.  Can u send me an email to chat2missie and then I'll reply with your tag.  Thanks.
Missie