Saturday, June 16, 2007

It is a good morning :) WW WI#1

I updated the wrong post so if you get really weird update alerts SORRY bout that!  Anyway...there are always update below so don't forget to scroll down to check them out. 

My before bed update is below:

It is a good Morning! My meeting went really well.  I had a 4.2 pound weight loss. I'm very proud and my good choices payed off.  Now hopefully I can make it another week!  My mil lost a pound too :) I think next time I will earn my 5 lb star :)  I'm going to get to the gym today again and I'm feeling pretty good about how I have been doing. I had Rice Krispies with skim milk for breakfast...one of the 1 point bars that my MIL tried from WW...it was the dark chocolate with strawberries I think.  It was very good.  And now I'm going to have lunch...not sure yet what it will be...prob a grilled cheese with ham. 

REMEMBER:  My goal for this week...NO fast food at all.  This last week I did lose 4.2 lbs but I also had fast food maybe three times out of the week. If I can get rid of that I will be able to have a good lose next week too without much change at home.  I have already been doing well on the fruits and veggies. I at least get two a day but I want to increase that also.  That may be my next week goal.

Lunch update:  I had grilled cheese w/ham with diet coke...for snack later I will have sweet corn.  I am very satisfied with that and now I'm good till dinner :)  I'm going to the gym today but now sure what time. I have to find out what time they close on Sat and I will go towards the end of the night before they close.  I will take Morgan but not Nick today. Can't deal with NOT listening to my IPod today! lol  So Nick will spend time with daddy at home.  Will update one more time after gym and dinner.

HERE ARE THE PICS FROM YESTERDAY I FORGOT TO POST THEM.
ok, having trouble exporting pics so I have to reboot...come back in a few min and check them out k.

<---Stefans shirt he got from camp.

My before bed update:  It's almost midnight and I'm SO tired. I should have been in bed a long time ago but I didn't. Anyhow, wanted and come and let you all know that i made it to the Y this afternoon and I got an HOUR in!  I was at 35 min and I thought, NO one is here I should keep going because it's quiet and the Y is not open tomorrow so I can't go then.  I wanted to do double today and I made it! My foot has a blister on it :( I'm glad I'm giving it a rest tomorrow.  I'm going to try to find some gel pads to put in my shoes..they worked really good when I used to walk an hour every day before baby came along.  And the eating went just fine also!  I'm on a roll folks!!! 


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats that is wonderful. Yeah if you lay off the fast food grab veggies and fruit instead and drink water you will loose more. Congrats to your MIL too every little bit counts towards the big picture. Keep up the good work.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Wow! 4.2 pounds already. That is an awesome start, keep it up. I really need to get motivated.

Anonymous said...

Awesome loss! So proud of you!
*hugs*
heather

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))You did great,I am proud of you and I love the pics.have a nice evening.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!   I'm so proud of you what an inspiration!  You are doing great.  I'll be joining you!!!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the weight loss!  I heard about your trip to Minnesota - you had a long day on Sunday.  Keep up the good work and self control.  It's a great step in the right direction.

~ Kris

Anonymous said...

you goo, sis... proud of ya, loved the chat last night... hang in there you can do it...GO CARRIE< GO CARRIE>
Love Ya,
Cindy :)