Monday, April 2, 2007

Next two days

The next few days will be slow here on the internet. We have purchased the season pass to Greys Anatomy and its downloading now.  I'm hooked now because some of you here have been talking about it and I felt all left out and wanted to know what the fuss was about! lol  NOW I'm hooked!  Even hubby likes it!  So we watch it together and we have season three downloading.  I can't wait for it to come out on video I have to see it now lol.  SO I have to wait to add the pictures and video till this is done downloading which will take a day and 1/2!  We do have fast internet now but its still SLOW lol.  Well, it's not really but I guess it is when it comes to downloading a whole season of a tv show.  Can't wait to share the pics though so I will do it ASAP!~ 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Grey's Anatomy. Though I have missed the last 2 weeks but I will watch on ABC.COM