Monday, April 9, 2007

My baby moves back home

Alex moved back home today :) I am happy about that cuz now I will be able to sleep at night!  Nick learned how to say I love you in sign language PERFECT yesterday.  And his new word has been NO!   AND he is in his big boy bed for the second night and he is doing great.  It's funny because instead of getting out of his bed he calls for me  to get him out! lol  He will not get out by himself. I don't know why, maybe he feels he shouldn't?  It's so cute though.  AND I got some really cute pictures to show but I will download them tomorrow.  But other then that nothing going on.  Boring day today really.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))))I am glad that you will be able to sleep at night now.I would lve to see pics of Nick and His new bed.Have a nice day.