Saturday, April 14, 2007

Kids/rant/haha

wow I can't believe I have missed a few days already..it seems I just posted an entry lol  OK SO my daughter is driving me nuts with her schooling!  My grey hair has shot up EVERYWHERE!  Not even kidding!  AND I just sat down last night and thought OH MY GOSH I have ONE more child to go through yet!  My oldest son (age 16) is doing so wonderfully, I could not be more proud of him. I mean he is getting a 3.6 GPA, goes to wrestling and track practices, does Grecco practice (different form of wrestling but much much harder), does weight lifting Mon, Wed, Fri every week and can still get all his homework done and handed in. OH and he is also a Profoundly deaf student completely mainstreamed in EVERYTHING...thats pretty impressive for a deaf student.  NOW on the other hand we have my daughter...she is just so beautiful and full of spit/vinegar AND she is SOOO smart.  She has chose to NOT do her homework and is heading down the wrong path. She is 18 will graduate in June (maybe) and she is making me so sad because I know she is so much better then she is acting right now. 
I love her so much and I wish there was something/anything I could do to help her but I know there isn't.  We have done everything imaginable...including paying her car payment, cell bills, and giving her a free place to stay (she chose to move out).  Although...she did move back home last week, I don't think she will be here long.  I guess we just have to let her make her own mistakes and hope that when we have our "talks" with her that something is sinking in and she will "get it" real soon.  I know without a doubt, that she will turn out to be a WONDERFUL adult...she is the most caring/protective person I have ever met. She will do anything for anybody but is not afraid to speak up AT ALL. I mean she is NOTHING like me...I'm a shy person (although not so much anymore) but she is just out there and will tell her friends what she thinks even if it's bad. She has always been that way...and if she wants to meet someone she will walk right up to them and say "hi my name is Alex, what's yours!" Seriously!  I think that is the best thing about her because THAT is what will get her through life now. 
Ok I'm all done with the rant now...I have some good news as well, I met a new friend (thanks for adding me to ur alerts Christi! and I'm happy I met you and were going to become big losers!)Thats weight loss losers if any of you were wondering. 
Ok, since we got home from FL my son DOES NOT want to stay home!  Every morning he's saying "bye bye mama"?  And then when I tell him no or later he will throw his little tiny temper tantrum and then he's fine lol.  Do you think he had lots of fun????  He really did!  Here I was worried the child would never want to get into a car seat again after that long ride there and back...boy was I wrong! 
Dieting??? well, lets see... um NOOOO  At least not last night.  The big kids were gone and NIck was sleeping so we decided we wanted to make home made corn dogs AT 11 PM!  Then we also added those little tiny ice cream thingy's dots or whatever they are called, in peanut butter form.  I felt so sick this morning.  I'm back on track now and doing lots better today :)  Once in a while we both have really bad brain farts and do stupid things like that!  We are both heavy, we both need to lose weight BUT yet we keep screwing up.  GRRR  SO anyway, this thing is getting really long and my door bell is ringing off and no one is there!  It does that once in a while lol.  Ok I'm off here for now but will be back tomorrow...I may add some pics later on...I took some cute ones. OH wanted to share this. My son was playing outside yesterday (now that the weather is getting up close to 45 or 50!~) and he fell face first in the mud!  It was so funny..he didn't cry though.  Grandpa enjoyed the show.  What a funny kid I have.  Boy what would life be like without kids!! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man Alex and Steph are similar. Though I am lucky... I have never paid Steph's car pmt or insurance. Or her cell bill, but she works a lot to have that and spending $$. She also loves spending. I keep telling her she should start saving some.... Ah what do we know....

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))Sounds like your going through alot right now.I hope and pray your daughter does bettr in school and ect.I know you are a good Mom,dont feel to bad if you fail every now and than on the diet,dieting is hard.I would love to have a home made corn dog.I love corn Dogs.Lol.Have a nice Sunday.