Friday, April 6, 2007

OUR TRIP PICTURES FINALLY

Well, today is another new day and another day that I have screwed up.  I have to find a way to get my heart into this weight loss thing again.  I'm just not into it and I'm worried that I will continue to gain and end up killing myself.  I'm just being lazy and not getting off my butt to exercise.  There is not excuse as to why I can't get in the exercise...I do have the time and the treadmill to do it, I just don't.  I really want spring to get here now after being in Fl for a week I really miss the warmth.  That's really strange coming from me because I do love the snow but I do get sick of it after a while too.  Now in the middle of summer you will hear me saying "I wish it was snowing!" lol  Well, I have to make the decision as to if I want to do this or not and I'm going to choose to do it. 

OK NOW FOR THE PICS FINALLY:  THIS WAS OUR FOURTH TRIP TO DISNEY (CORY AND I)  STEFAN'S THIRD TRIP AND TREVOR AND NICK'S FIRST TRIP.

I do have more but I just took the most interesting ones from our trip so as not to bore you :)
<---WE MADE IT TO THE HOTEL ON OUR WAY TO FL.

THE PICTURE BELOW HAS A FUNNY STORY WITH IT...NICK IS THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO DOES NOT POOP WHEN WE ARE ON THE ROAD...IN FACT HE ONLY DID ONCE THE ENTIRE TIME WE WERE DRIVING AND THAT WAS ONLY BECAUSE WE STOPPED AND WERE EATING LUNCH OUTSIDE OF THE VAN.  SO THE FIRST THING HE DID WHEN WE GOT TO THE HOTEL WAS POOP LOL  WE LEFT OUR HOMETOWN AT 7:30 PM AND DID NOT GET TO THIS HOTEL UNTIL ABOUT 7:30 THE NEXT NIGHT SO THAT WAS ABOUT 24 HOURS OF DRIVING AND NO POOPING FOR NICK LOL  HE IS SO FUNNY THAT WAY! 


<---THESE ONES ARE FROM OUR FIRST STOP AT A HOTEL ON THE WAY DOWN TO FLORIDA...IT WAS IN TENNESSE IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY IN AN AMERIHOST.


<---WELCOME TO FLORIDA


<---"I DON'T GET IT! WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO BE SEEING!?"

 <--MOM HELPS HIM OUT

<---NICK TAKES HIS NAP AFTER GETTING ON THE ROAD AGAIN.

<---A TINY ROAD TRIP ON A BEAUTIFUL ROAD.

<---WE SEEN SEVERAL FUNNY CARS BUT THIS ONE REALLY STUCK OUT LOL "THE RED BULL"

 <---WE MADE IT TO OUR VILLA!  IT'S 8:30 PM AND NICE WAS HAPPY TO GET OUT OF HIS CARSEAT AFTER THE LONG TRAFFIC JAM WE HAD HOURS BEFORE WE GOT HERE.  HE IS IN THE MOON WALK BUILDING THEY HAVE HERE AT CHECK IN BUT IS SCARED OF IT.


<---PJ'S ARE ON AND HE IS VERY HAPPY TO BE "HOME" AS HE CALLED IT...HE SAID "WERE HOME!" WHEN WE GOT TO THE VILLA (CELEBRATION WORLD RESORT)

<---THIS WAS OUR "LIVING ROOM"

<---OTHER SIDE OF THE LIVING ROOM..YOU CAN SEE OUR BEDROOM AND PATIO TO THE LEFT AND RIGHT OF THE PIC

<--WE ORDERED PIZZA.

<---THE BOYS ROOM WITH TWO DOUBLE BEDS...YES, WE HAD TWO BEDROOMS AND TWO BATHROOMS!  IT WAS SO NICE.  I THINK I FORGOT TO TAKE A PICTURE OF THE KITCHEN BUT THERE WAS A WASHER DRYER MICROWAVE, FRIDGE AND STOVE...REGULAR SIZE KITCHEN. IT WAS LIKE LIVING IN AN APT FOR A WEEK. 

<---YOU CAN KINDA SEE THE BOYS BATHROOMAND A LITTLE OF THE KITCHEN COUNTER HERE

<---10:30 PM I DECIDED TO TAKE A WALK AND SEEN A LIZARD AND TREVOR FOUND THIS ARMADILLO!  IT WAS AWESOME TO WATCH AND HE WAS NOT SCARED OF US...WE GOT PRETTY CLOSE UP AS YOU CAN SEE. THIS WAS RIGHT OUT IN OUR YARD WHERE WE WERE STAYING.

 

<---OUR VISIT THORUGH CELEBRATION, WE DO IT EVERY TIME WE COME HERE TO DISNEY/KISSIMMEE AREA. 

<--SEEN THIS ON OUR LITTLE ROAD TRIP.

<---JUST CHECKING OUT THE GROUNDS.  WE ARE IN THE BASKETBALL COURT HERE.

<--NICK GETS AN ARM PAINTING OF A LIZARD AFTER BREAKFAST.

<--HEADING BACK TO THE VILLA AND THEN HEADING TO DISNEY'S EPCOT.




<--THERE WAS CONSTRUCTION SO IT WAS VERY BUSY AND SLOW GETTING INTO DISNEY!!!!

<---ON THE TROLLEY THAT PICKS YOU UP IN THE PARKING LOT TO TAKE YOU TO GATES.

<---ON THE MONORAIL HEADING TO EPCOT...NICK REALLY LIKED THIS.

<--STEFAN ENJOYING THE VEIW.

<---MOM AND NICK WAITING IN LINE FOR THE NEW RIDE WITH NEMO!  THE RIDE WAS GREAT AND NICK LOVED IT.  THIS WAS THE RIDE THAT USED TO BE CALLED LIVING WITH THE SEAS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.  THEY CHANGED IT SINCE THE LASE TIME WE WERE HERE.  MUCH BETTER RIDE THOUGH!  NICK LOVED SEEING NEMO IN REAL LIFE!! 

<--AFTER THE RIDE WE GOT TO SEE LOTS OF OTHER FISH IN REAL BIG TANKS!

<--TIME FOR LUNCH.

<--NICK READS MAP TO SEE WHERE WE WILL GO NEXT.



<--RIDE CALLED THE LAND  NICK LIKEDTHIS ONE TOO.

<--WE WENT TO MEXICO!

<---A SHOW WE SAW IN CHINA


<--I WAS GOING TO GET ONE OF THESE BUT THE SMALLEST ONE WAS A COUPLE HUNDRED  BUCKS!!  I DECIDED AGAINST IT.  MY MIL GOT THE KIDS EACH ON WHEN SHE WAS ACTUALLY IN MEXICO SO SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY THE HIGH PRICE!  THEY ARE VERY PRETTY THOUGH.




<--END OF THE NIGHT...WAITING FOR THE FIRE WORKS WHICH WERE AWESOME!!!!!!

<---HEADING HOME TO THE VILLA

<--NICK WAITING FOR THE MONO RAIL AND WANTING TO GET OUT AND RUN. THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME HE ACTUALLY GOT CRABBY ON OUR TRIP...IT LASTED ABOUT 15 SECONDS....NOT EVEN KIDDING!

<---LAST BATH IN THE JACUZZI TUB :(  NICK LOVED IT!



<---DOWNTOWN DISNEY (NO CHARGE TO GET IN) NICK LOVED THE PLAY AREA!
<--THIS WAS MADE OUT OF REAL LEGOS!

<--SAYING GOODBYE TO OUR VILLA! WE LEAVE IN THE MORNING.

<--ON THE ROAD...THE BOYS ARE GETTING SICK OF SPONGE BOB.  NOT NICK THOUGH! LOL THE TV IS ON THE BACK OF THE HEADREST SO NICK CAN WATCH IT...THIS WAS A LIFE SAVER I TELL YA!!!!

<--NICK GETS HIS FIRST PAIR OF SUNGLASSES

<--IT RAINS...HATE DRIVING IN RAIN.
<--HEADING UP  INTO THE MOUNTAINS!  SOMETIMES YOU CANT TELL IF YOU GOING UPHILL OR DOWN LOL.

<--THIS WAS TAKEN AT ONE OF THE OASIS ON THE TOLLWAY.  NICK LOVED WATCHING THE CARS GOING BELOW HIM! 

<--NICK LOOKING AT THE SPONGE BOB MACHINE.  IT'S FREEZING HERE!!! 

<--FABULOUS SUNSET JUST ABOUT 30 MILES BEFORE WE HIT MILWAUKEE. 

WE GOT HOME ABOUT 2AM!  DROPPED OF TREV AND THEN WENT HOME TO BED. NICK WENT RIGHT TO SLEEP! 












5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sis,
Welcome home!!! Missed your phone conversations, missed you!!! Wonderful pics... wish I could of been there... maybe next time... If you'll have me. lol Don't get down on yourself about the weight loss, I have faith in you, and you'll do it!!!  Call me PLEASE!!!
Love Ya,
Cindy :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures.  I have never been there.  SOunds like a great time.  Thank you for sharing.  
As for the weight loss, we will make it.  Let's put our minds to a good week.  We can do this.

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))Beatiful pics,sounds like you all had a blast.I am glad you guys had fun.I loved being there last year with my family,my Mom,my Sister and Her family.It was fun.We didnt get to see all of Dizney like we wanted to,but,maybe another time.Have a blessed Happy easter!!!

http://journals.aol.com/hugsdoodlewacky/Mandy/

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous kiddos!  Looks like you all had a great time, projectile vomiting aside. :P  
~christi

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good trip....you know my Mandy is a manager at DW don't you? She works in the Magic Kingdom at The Liberty Tree. Also, she just bought a condo in Celebration and will move in the week of May 1st......small world, huh?


Loved the pictures!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~