Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Questionaire

Have another post below for today so check that one out as well...Just wanted to do this questionnaire that I copied from Heather's (from Georgia) journal. 

Your name: Carrie

Your age: 38

Your location: Central Wisconsin

What's the weather like there today? The weather is finally warming up and were expecting about mid 60's today :)


How much did you pay for your last tank of gas?
It was 39.00 even to fill ur up!  I believe the gas price is at about 2.87

Your relationship status: Married for going on 20 years now :)  We were teens when we got married.

Number of kids/grandkids: 1 girl Alexandra Eden (age 18) and 2 boys.  Stefan Cory (age 16) and Nicholas Adin (age 2)

Pets: OH ya, will never be petless here!  I have 2 dogs Bailey (age 15ish) and Cubby (MY baby) age 4 And a kitty Aspen (age 8ish)

Do you live in a house/apartment/bat cave???  House

Square foot area of your home OR # of bedrooms and bathrooms:  It's 4 bdrm 2 bath

Early bird or night owl? NIght owl for sure but getting up earlier every day

Do you have life insurance? yes (I think) my hubby takes care of all that. I do know HE has good life insurance.

Last vacation destination: Florida/Disney World just 3 weeks ago

 Last heartbreak: Ummm last big heartbreak was breaking up with my first boyfriend who I dearly loved and THOUGHT he loved me. I was only 15  But then met hubby short after that :)  He saved me from my depression :)

Last celebration: Housewarming Party when we purchased our house 2 yrs ago

Strangest (most out of place thing) on your computer desk: A diaper lol  CLEAN ONE THOUGH

Strangest thing on your bathroom counter: a racecar mat for the bath...not really strange for being in the bathroom but I just cleaned  lol so not that many stray things laying around now. 

Plans for the weekend: Taking Stefan to Prom an hour and 1/2 away He's going to his girlfriends Prom with her.

Best thing you can say about the person you snagged this from: Don't know her personally but met her through journaling and in fact her journal was one of the first ones I actually found and read and enjoyed.  She is very funny and entertaining and at times has some useful information in her journal :)   There are only a handful of journals that I am hooked on and hers is one of them, even though I don't comment a lot I do enjoy reading.  AND I have to say...when Jland is quiet and people do not update, Heather is always there AND keeps her journal updated ALWAYS! I like that. 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm going to be here on Saturday huh??? Maybe we could get together somehow. :)

Anonymous said...

Check my journal again I stole your questionaire and also added a little update.

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))NIce answers.I hope your Son has a wonderful time at His prom with His girlfriend.I remember mine,I think every kid shoul to there prom,something you hould never miss.Mine was beatiful,could of used a better date at the time,but,now I have a wonderful boyfriend.lol.Have a nice Wed.