Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A good start

Just wanted to update quick before bed. It's midnight and I did terrific tonight.  I had dinner (see below) and then nothing but water after that!  I am going to bed now though before something bad happens.  I did it!  Were expecting snow tonight and tomorrow (total of six inches)...sure wish I was in FL now lol  If it's going to be cold I would prefer snow with it though. 

Well, I did good tonight for dinner finally.  I had about 3 oz of pork chop baked with an egg and corn flakes (for coating) and a boiled potato with cottage cheese for gravy and corn 1/2 cup.  THEN afterward I brushed/flossed/water picked/mouthwashed my teeth so if I did try to eat anything else It would taste awful!  We had a late dinner the way it was so there is no need to eat anything else tonight.  I have to run to town to pick up my daughter in about 15 min since she lost her license for 15 days because of speeding 20 miles OVER the speed limit!  So now she needs rides to school and work and needs to be picked up from work too...NO WONDER she moved back home lol.  I love this girl to death but I sure can't wait until she starts acting older!  I like the drive anyhow, gives me time to think without wondering what the baby is doing in his car seat.

Ok Picture time:
DOG VISITOR.  THE SHORT HAIR DOG IS OUR VISITOR FROM NEXT DOORNICK RUNNING AWAY FROM ALEX.ALEX PLAYS BASKETBALL WITH NICK.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))I would have failed the first day if I was on a diet,so,I dont diet.lol.I should eat more healthy thoe.I try to eat alot of vegies.I like vegies.Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are back into the swing of things with your diet! Is nick in a backpack?

Anonymous said...

YOU HAVE A BABY IN A BACKPACK!!!  Lol... those are adorable pics.  :)  Thanks so much for stopping by my journal.  I've got you on alerts now, so I'll be dropping in often.  I also have 100+ to lose-- it's gonna be a looooooong road, but I'm glad you'll be along for the ride.  We can do this!!!!!!  Like Mags is always saying, we just have to decide that we're worth it.  :)
~christi

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a good day on your food plan.....YEAH!!  I understand the struggle and I'm so proud of you for gaining control again. KOKO!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda