Sunday, April 15, 2007

Some things you may NOT want to hear and Pics too :)

ALMOST FORGOT THE PICS!  THEY ARE BELOW...OH and I was wondering...this question is to those who have people on alerts...I correct some things as the day goes on, in my entry...does that mean that every time I click on SAVE that you get another alert???  If so I'm SORRY!!  I have clicked save on this entry about 500 times now lol.  And now another with adding the pics.

Ok definition to  loop·y (') pronunciation
adj., -i·er, -i·est.
  1. Consisting of or covered with loops.
  2. Offbeat; crazy: “the loopy energy of Harpo Marx” (Michael Wood).
I'm feeling like number two...so no I'm not covered in loops literally. 

Ok YESTERDAY...well yesterday was a very yucky day filled with laundry.  Hubby and I went to do laundry (which we hate doing at the laundry mat, can't wait till our sewer is fixed!!!)  The time before we had someone strung out on one of the seats there.  He had no laundry there at all but just sitting there with his head down SLEEPING!  Whatever..I got tired of looking at the guy actually.  He wasn't more then 25 or so and I felt really weird doing my laundry around him with Nick being there too.  Nick was staring at him wondering what the heck he was doing.    THEN yesterday when we went there, there was a really large women in there, NOW don't get me wrong...I'm a big girl and I love big people cuz they are always nice...BUT this lady was very smelly!  I mean very smelly.  So smelly that I could NOT eat my food after we got back from getting taco bell  ( I guess I should thank her).  OK, I'm big but I would never allow myself to smell that bad. She has to know she smells because the entire laundry mat stunk to ummm...*cough*
crotch *cough*  and i'm not talking good crotch (if there is such a thing lol), I'm talking bad crotch.  I feel mean saying that really and I hope she's not reading my journal  but seriously...it's not that hard to take a shower every day OR even every other day.  That was just plain ol gross and unacceptable.  She wasn't that large where she wasn't able to take a shower either...that I could understand. 
OK enough aboutthat...next on our list was to go to best buy for a hard drive for our computer (my hubby's is getting the MYTH tv ready for play) and when we got into the story...well first we dropped hubby off and then we got sick of waiting so Nick and I went in to look for him.  Nick was cart free (BIG MISTAKE) and he took off running...and let me tell you, when you say "ok Nick, I'm leaving you here and were leaving...bye" You moms know what I"m talking about!  Well, that does not work with Mr.Nicholas  because HE DON"T CARE!   So here I am trying to RUN to catch up to him but  let me tell you this, he's going to be a track star like his brother! lol  I'm sure that funniest home videos would have been all over this one! 
Now it's home time...this was the best time of the day...not the putting aways the laundry but just being with hubby, only one child at home who is now sleeping.  Ya  OH and fresh sheets too! Gotta love the freshly washed sheets! 
Diet was "ok" but not the best I could have done.

<---THIS IS OUR SNOWFALL LAST WEEK. 

<---NICK WEARING HIS NEW "RAIN/MUD" BOOTS FOR THE FIRST TIME.
<---WHAT DOES HE DO?  WELL WHAT ELSE, RUNS RIGHT TO THE MUD HOLE!

<---WAGON RIDE


THE PICTURES BELOW WERE FROM A COMPUTER STORED OUT IN THE WORK SHED...THE NAME OF IT IS NOW "COUNTRY RODENT RESORT" I'M SURE THEY ARE PRETTY TICKED OFF NOW THAT CORY TOOK THEIR HOME FROM THEM. 



THIS IS WHAT THE SEWER GUYS DID TO OUR YARD TO FIX OUR PUMP...WHICH STILL IS NOT FIXED AS OF YET.  TELL ME, WHY DIG UP SOMEONES YARD BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY FIX THE PUMP???????


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can definitely meet the most... um... *interesting* people at the 'ol Washateria.  Doing laundry truly sucks no matter where you have to do it, but I've had some scarring experiences at the laundromat so I feel your pain.  BUT, there's nothing better than fresh sheets, so I guess the payoff is worth it.  :)  Yaaay for laundry!!!!  lol

Hope the rest of your weekend is stink-free...
~christi

Anonymous said...

Ah as far as updating... I don't think that I get more than one, but maybe I am getting them and not knowing it. LOL

And Laundromats... Yuck! I hate going to them... There are always the most "INTERESTING" people there.... Though I do have 1 good experience w/ an ex-b/f... And no we did not do the deed there... but he wanted to. LOL  I hope today was a better day. And yes being at home w/ hubby and sleeping kids... Ah delightful.

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))I am so glad we dont have to go to the laundry matts,I am sorry you have to deal with the mess thats in the laundry matts.Have a nice week.