Saturday, January 20, 2007

Ball

Tonight is my daughters Senior Ball and she just looks beautiful! I'm adding pics below: My daughter is on the left, her date and her best friends date and to the right is her very best friend!  Cute huh!  This group is awesome, great group of kids!  Have fun guys!  Man, I so can remember Prom SO well!  I feel kind of sad that it was SO long ago :( I should have hubby scan a pic lol although I went with another guy, not sure how he would like that idea! :-/ 




<----BETTER ONE

BEST FRIENDS----->

<---THE GUYS
<---THE GALS

Ok, lets talk wrestling meet!

Had to leave the house at 5:15 but didn't leave till 6:37!  AM that is...and the coach wasn't happy...I didn't set an alarm (forgot) so I was lucky to happen to wake up at 5:30!   But we made it by 6:10 and the bus was suppose to leave at 6!  OOPS!  SORRY COACH! 

My son won two of the varsity matches which was really good!  Their JV team wrestled only Varsity so they had a disadvantage right there.  But I"m very proud of him! His coach is too.  Way to go Stefan!  NO PICS THOUGH :( 
 Its off to bed for this tired girl!~  GOOD NIGHT ALL!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

omgosh i LOVE that dress.....she is beautiful!

kelly

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))Your daughter is beatiful.I am glaad your son won a few games.I remember getting up early in the moring for work.My alrm is in my head.lol.Have a nice week ahead.


Anonymous said...

Hey Sis,
Tell alex she looks beautiful, The whole gang looks great. Tell Stefan he ROCKS!!!, great job Stefan!!!, Love Ya Guys...

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is so pretty!!!! I remember those days with Mandy, always hectic and expensive....but FUN :) I always cried when she would be all dressed up and looking so beautiful.....they grow up so fast.

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is beautiful!!!  I bet she had a blast.