Thursday, January 4, 2007

This week so far

It's been an ok week so far although I have to admit it could have been better.  I did NOT have regular soda OR go out to eat so in the long run I have been doing better all around.  I watched a show last night called "You on a diet" with DR. Oz  and it was really informative.  Made me want to go through my cupboard and clean it out which I think I will do tomorrow.  I am also buying the book also titled "You on a diet"  It has listed all the good foods and bad foods.  

My son has a wrestling tournament tonight at a rival school about 15 min away from his school...I plan on leaving as soon as hubby gets here but I hope I make it in time to see him wrestle...either way I have to pick him up after the meet anyhow and he needs dinner.  I will let you know how it goes.

Update on my son's wrestling:  He didn't have to wrestle today :( But he does on Saturday so I will be updating then.  Varsity team won 66 to 9  Though!  Yeah for them!  It was awesome and tons of fun to watch. 

So as you know I have been a picture adding freak and SO with that said...here are some more!


This one is Nick and Stefan (my sons) and Nick falls asleep on his big brother. I could not resist. Stefan looks a little tired too! 





Here Nick laughs at the camera, he's always such a ham!  Check out the mess in the background from, guess who?




Nicks Dora bike is next...this was a present from Grandma.  We forgive her lol




Ok, Next up is Nick riding his Dora bike.





The ornament below was made by my son while at a deaf awarness meeting.  This picture does not do it justice at all!  It's just beautiful!  The picture behind it on the fishing frame is of my little nephew Jaden...isn't he cute!






Below is my daughter's graduation picture...I took a picture of a picture because our scanner isn't working right now.  But wanted to show it to you. 


The next two are of my sons first place board he got wrestling against his sisters school.  Check out his name in the champion's place!    He wrestles at 140 and in class A











No comments: