Monday, January 8, 2007

First comment and more!

More weight loss :) another lb.

My highest all time weight ( I was nine months pregnant) I weighed 299  YES, 1 shy of 300 That is scary!  Will not reach that again. 




Heather (my niece) if your re ading this today...check out my new pics below in my last entry.  I tried calling you but you were at work tonight..

I was just SO thrilled to get my first comment yesterday!  Well actually it's today if you want to get technical.   It's wonderful to know some are reading!  Thanks Mandy! 

And I know I have one other reader who started reading today also but I don't think she had a journal here...Ann if your reading thanks for reading before!  It all helps with the weight loss if I have someone to be accountable too. 
Although I do have two  friends out there who are helping and have been reading also Shell and Rebel...thanks alot for reading it also helps to have other people out there reading . 

Hopefully my sister will be reading here too and I know my niece is reading but neither have an aol journal so they cannot comment...GET ONE GUYS!! AND COMMENT PLEASE!  Will be adding more pics later of course.  But for now I'm going to try to get my baby to bed :)  I put him down finally and he went to sleep :)  I should not have given him a late nap...Well I just want to add a few pics before bed so I have less to add tomorrow.

First is of my favorite NUT! lol The pistachio,  this is one serving and snack food for me today. 



<---This is our old dog Bailey (age 15).  He's very old and were afraid that he won't be around much longer  :(

A few things to know about me:

1.  I LOVE the Green Bay Packers and will be devastated if Brett Favre leaves!

2. My favorite home made meal is "sweet and sour chicken" made up by my hubby.

3. I am the youngest of 7 children.  2 Brothers (both deceased) and 4 sisters. 

4. My natural hair color is brown but I dye it because I am going grey!

5. I go see my beautician every 4 weeks religiously!

6. I will be married 20 years this Aug 07.

7. I love windex!  I use it for EVERYTHING! Cleaning purposes only though.

8. I get angry with my daughter often because she doesn't always do her homework and she is an A B student.

9. I would die for my children!

10. I hate my eyes because they are SO small!!

11.
I drive a Honda Odyssey  (used to drive a Chevy Monte Carlo)

12. I MISS my Monte Carlo something terrible! And want another one!

13. I love my husband

14. I wear "Curve" perfume daily!  Love it!

15. I always take a bubble bath.

16. We never had a bath tub until we moved here a year and 1/2 ago! Only a shower!

17.
Carmex is part of my makeup routine.  I can't live without it!

18. I can't wait until my husband retires so we can travel.

19.
My favorite breakfast food is an omelet made with onion, ham and cheese.

20. I love animals...especially Pomeranians!

 MORE "things to know about me" LATER!
<----My chocolate Pomeranian.  He is my "other" baby! This was taken at our old house right after Nick was born.  He was showing us that he was STILL our baby by sleeping in Nicks space. 


      Nicholas Adin




HE WANTED TO SEE THE PICTURES I JUST TOOK!  Thats why there is NO smile lol  Usually you can't catch this kid WITHOUT ONE!

My dinner: 

2.2 oz of ground chicken, one bun, 1/2 cup steamed corn (not pictured) lol  


This was fabulous...I didn't really think that groud chicken breast would taste all that good but man did it ever!  I added real garlic and spices...added raw onion and lettuce and katsup and it was to die for.  I also had a 1/2 cup steamed corn with this. 



<---I LOVE THESE TWO!

AND THESE TWO ALSO----->


Nice was a little tired but he was watching Sponge Bob so it was hard to get his attention lol.  He was a tiny bit crabby. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie.. I got here from a link at Angies journal..hope you don't mind a visitor..;-)
I love your Journal..cure pics..good luck on you weight loss journey!
Lyn

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))Good moring,nice pics.You have cute dogs.Mom and I want a dog,but Dad says no.We had our share.They are just cute and cuddly,I love dogs,I dont much like cats,I do and I dont.lol.Cats are not that much friendly as dogs are and you know when dogs are happy.lol.They wag there tails.I hope you have a ncie day.Good luck with the weight,just dont stres yourself out to much.



Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my journal Carrie! I loved all the pictures in yours, your children are adorable an the dogs so sweet :) Congrats on the great job you are doing with getting healthy......this is going to be our year!! The road to weight loss is a tough one to travel, but the journey is made easier with support and encouragement and I'll be routing you on all the way. YOU CAN DO IT!!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Hey, I got an account so now I can comment and blog here to. YEah!!!!  You are doing so well.  YOu know I love ya!!!!