Friday, January 26, 2007

J-Land Angels!!!

CHECK OUR PREVIOUS ENTRY FOR VIDEO AND IMPORTANT INFO IF YOU HADN'T SEEN IT BEFORE. 

HERE IS A PICTURE OF MY LETTER AND WHAT THE BACK OF YOUR ENVELOPE SHOULD LOOK LIKE FOR EXTREME MAKEOVER.  J-LAND ANGELS ON BACK OF ENVELOPE!! (see previous entry)



I have to share this:

Me and my son went to Subway for lunch and HE was just SO adorable!  I was so proud of him:  Here is our conversation: 

Mom:  (after checking out)  Thank you

Nick: Ok, Thank you, bye bye ( to the clerk!)  what a cutie

Cleark: Thank YOU

Nick: Your welcome 

Every one there thought he was just so adorable lol.  He did the same type of thing at the post office yesterday too!  What a cutie he is.  It sure does pay to use your manners in front of your children...I can't tell you how long it took saying "excuse me" after a burp/fart whatever...in order to get him to say it.  NOW he says it EVERY time.  We were beginning to wonder if he would ever say it lol.  We are always VERY VERY consistent  with him on that sort of thing but it pays off BIG.  I am always very proud of all three of our children when it comes to manners!  They are very respectable  Except sometimes when it comes to brother/sister/cousin (sorry kyle).  But I guess they will all have their fights sometimes.  But when it comes to their elders they are full of respect. 

OK MORE FUNNY PICS:
BELOW: NICK GETS INTO MOMS EYELINER...NOTICE HE IS NAKED!  HE WAS ON POTTY CHAIR.  THEN DECIDED TO GET INTO MOMS THINGS INSTEAD.  I LEFT HIM ALONE ALL OF 15 SECONDS! 








YEP you guessed it IT'S ZORRO!!!!!!!


NEXT:  My favorite personal item my hubby bought for me!  I love it. NO animal was harmed by the making of this rug!  It's llama fur.  We got it when we went to the Mall of America.  I had to beg for it but not long ;)  The other is my next fav...my bed.  Hand made and I think it's just beautiful. 





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Jaden says excuse me after burps and farts too, but the bad thing is I did not teach him that! Bad Mommy!

Anonymous said...

The other day I was getting Strawberries for our 4 year old, he is watching me and says "Can you cut those Weeds OFF the top?" I just smiled, they say the cutest things. Even things like manners are cute at that age. Seems so few have them these days :(
your letter looks awesome, i wander how many they will get?? I sent one today, and another tomorrow.
Hugs & Love
Ang

Anonymous said...

Hey sis,how about some pics of your friend from work..., Let's do some match making!!!, Love Ya,Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hey sis,
The great pics keep coming, don't stop. They definately make my day...

Anonymous said...

Woops!!!, I think I miss spelled definitely, there that's better. Thank God for dictionaries!!!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the wrestling video and the pictures of Nick :)  I'm so glad you are teaching manners....it's something that is rare these days. When I'm in a store and hear a child use them, I always tell their Mom what a great job she is doing....I know it takes effort!!
Have a great day....KOKO!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~