Monday, January 1, 2007

An ok day



Today was an ok day.  I did drink lots of water today which is a plus.  And I'm about to try the treadmill out. It usually skips and it's pretty hard to walk on but I'm going to try it anyhow. I just need to get some sort of exercise tonight for once. I am calling Sears in the morning to see when we can get it fixed.  That way I can use it daily.  I figure by the end of this week my eating patterns will improve alot. I have to slowly get used to getting rid of the bad food.  If I don't do it that way It won't work for me, that i know from before.  Update later as to how it went.

P.S.  I got exercise in today!!  It was only 15 minute's but that's a start. It's been weeks since I exercised and it was harder on me then I thought it was going to be.  I need to start out slowly and increase as I go.  It's off the search for a weight ticker :)  I need to add one for me LOSSES! 

FYI: Weight in is FRIDAY

image

No comments: