Wednesday, January 17, 2007

FEELING SHAME!!!

OK, FIRST I NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO MY ADORABLE NIECE HEATHER!!  I was going to add her as list of readers in my last entry but totally forgot. I know she reads DAILY but for some reason I  forgot. I only talk to her EVERY day on the phone *feeling shame*  I'm SOOO sorry HUNNY!  Do you forgive me??? 
This is the email I got from her today  :0  AND I QUOTE:

"Where am I mentioned in your journal, you mentioned Cindy reading but not me. I obviously read it too. I probably read more than Cindy. Off to cry now,

Heather"

Do you think I'm in trouble after that one ??  I think so!

Here are some pics of her adorable babies! 


<----THIS IS JADEN AND HIS "BEST LEGO HOUSE EVER!" (his words)

JADEN AND BRADY MAKING A BEER TOWER----->

I'm pretty sure that Brady is crying (bottom of pic) because they ran out of beer!  lol Either that or brother knocked over HIS tower! 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no pictures sniff sniff sniff

kelly

Anonymous said...

I can't see the pictures....<sigh>  

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~

Anonymous said...

OK Guess who? It is Kallie and I have been reading and decided to see if I could sign up as I have an aim screen name and I could so instead I will post. Say Hi and then maybe start my own. Miss you girl. I will continue to ck in. I need to get back in the swing of things. (((hugs))) Kallie