Tuesday, January 2, 2007

More photos

Good Morning, my plans were to exercise this morning...especially after seeing this!  This was taken off my balcony this morning about 7ish.



Then my Baby Nick woke up.  I think he had a dream because he woke up just screaming and usually he wakes up happy and talking.  Poor thing!  Anyway, I wanted to shard a photo from our "Big Toy Day" from a few days ago.  Nick got a Shake and Go Race Track and he loved it.  He also got a Big wheels DORA bike (grandma's idea) and he got a stuffed dora doll (also grandmas idea) but I have to say, he loves both!  lol  I feel that at 2 it's not going to do harm.

BELOW: Nick and his shake and go track.


SO my plan later today is to be able to get on the treadmill which I will most likely be able to do because usually Nick likes to watch me and play in his play area we have downstairs for him.  I will update later as to what happened with that.  So far I am doing awesome today with having Special K for breakfast and I already got water in too!


No comments: