Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Phase ONE

FIRST I want to thank those who come read my journal!  Linda, Amanda, Shell I know you guys are regular commenter's (is that even a word?) and I want to personally thank you! I could NOT do this with out knowing you guys are out there to cheer me on.  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! And I'm pretty sure my sister Cindy--I love you-- is out there reading.  I HOPE so!  Cindy if you are reading good luck to you and herb on quitting those darn cigs!!  I'm going to do this weight loss and I know you can quit!!  We both need to be around for our grandchildren cuz were going to be great grandmommys! 

I will put my updates about my plan in this color so if someone is just reading up on that they know where to go.  Anyhow, It's been going great today. I started the book last night!!! GREAT BOOK!  I could not put it down.  Started out with a forward from Oprah.  I can't wait to finish it.  It's going to be hard I know, but I really want this to work.  I'm really going to put a lot of effort into it and try my best. I will list all my food intake here and my exercise as well.  I think it will help me to stay accountable. If there is anyone else out there reading who is going to try this please leave me a comment I would love to watch your journey!  Below is a pic of the book that just may help me out!




Notice the pictures of the dogs by Bob Greene...they are Oprahs dogs and he won't allow them in his house lol.  She pointed that out on the show yesterday!  And the symbol on the top right corner  (bestlife) of the book is what will be on all approved foods!  There are some great recipes in this book and I'm trying the cabbage with pork chops tomorrow night!  Hubby is kind of excited about this lol.  Oprah also has her 7 day menu of what SHE actually really does eat for that 7 day period. 

NEW PICS OF MY BOYS:

<---Stefan wrestles with Nick.
<---Nick punches Stefans rump.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))you are a sweetheart!!!I would love to try it,but,dont know if I have it in me.lol.ok,were is the pic of you that youu said your son was going to take of you?I am hoping that was you and not someone else.lol.Hope you ave a nice night.Your journl is comming laong great.

Anonymous said...

hello!  I am kelly....(you sent me jeans for Austin..that were Stefans..) :)  Thank you!  took me a little bit to find you then i had to go back to the giving tree to find your journal link...lol...anyway thanks so much...I am private but if you would like to read...drop me an email! got you on alerts now!

kelly

Anonymous said...

You are doing great.  I started the book and can't wait to start it myself.  I love the pics.  YOur kitty looks like my Sabrina with more hair. Sabrina is a short haired black cat.  LOL!!!!  Keep up the good work.  LOve ya!!!

Anonymous said...

You are doing great...keep on keeping on, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

LOVED the pics :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~