Thursday, January 25, 2007

not much

Be sure to check out yesterdays entry for a great soup recipe!

First I want to say that my day is going very well...I have to go to the post office soon to mail out some packages I got for my niece Sara.  Got her some clothes for her kids.  Today has been a real lazy day...we got up later and now it seems later then it should!  We went to the Y yesterday and I plan on going again today even if hubby doesn't.  It will be my 3rd day in a row :)  My knee was a little sore last night after walking but today it feels fine.  Must be getting used to all the exercise lol.  I hope that's all it is.  I will update as the day goes on and try to add some pics in here today too. 

NOT SURE IF I ADDED THIS BEFORE OR NOT:

This pic was taken by his big sister!  She thought it was pretty funny to make her brother look like a girl.




<---NICK LOVES HATS
Below:
Nick at his brothers wrestling meet!  You can see  his brother in the blue
 shoes! They are on their noon break on a Saturday tournament.



<--Doesn't he look like the little pepsi cola girl here!! 

Below is my son Stefan's trophy and metals he has won:  Some were lost so there would have been a few more.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Carrie. Get your butt to the post office girl! I have been trying to put pics in my journal and they all show up really small. I use firefox with shutterfly and photobucket and they both show up really small. Help!

Anonymous said...

Yep, Nick does look like the little pepsi girl! LOL!

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))lol,that is to cute,your son dressing up His brother to look like a girl.lol.and He could go for thr pepsi cola girl.lol.But I drink cokelol.Your son looks so tired,and I love thoes blue shooses.Keep up the good work with your dieting.You go girl!!!!!!!!Have a nice weekend.