Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Before Picture

Stefan corrected me!  I got the WRONG medal pictured below for his DCE tournament. I will post that medal here in a bit.  Well,  not much going on here just about to go dry some laundry and then probably come home and watch a movie or something.  I also have my son's last match from MONDAY nite to post here when we finish getting it on youtube.  Diet is going ok today.  I'm doing just fine but going insane that I can't get on the scale yet!  I'm glad Shell is doing this with me...at least I know she can't either lol.  Will be back to update pics and video later on.  Did I tell you that Stefan won his match on Monday?  AND it's snowing today.  Not sure how much were suppose to get but I'm about to leave so I hope it's not to bad!

Below is a before picture of me:  I hate it but I'm going to post it anyhow, I had my son take it. THIS is for you mandy :)  You said you wanted to see more of me!



Here is Stefan's corrected medal!  BELOW:



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome picture!!!  I love it!!! Put it in our group photos.  We have to remember the photos will change.  

Anonymous said...

Nice to see a pic of you on here. I will be brave too and post one once I get one taken.

Anonymous said...

Looking Good Sis..., Great job stefan..., We're proud of you!!!
Love ya,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I think you are quite pretty, and I mean that!!    
~Meg

Anonymous said...

well you are very pretty!!!!!!!