Sunday, January 28, 2007

GPA/wrestling

Wrestling info coming soon:  I'm at work so I can't add them yet. I will add three videos either today or tomorrow.

WOW we had a really busy day yesterday.  Started at 4:00 AM and didn't end until 2AM The next morning.  Here is how it went:  First I had to get Stefan up for his tournament but when I went down to wake him up he was already up!  YA!  His new alarm clock is working!  We left home at 4:40 AM to head to school.  Got there at 5:15 (right on time this time) Bus left at 5:30.  Reached their destination at 8AM then it  was practice time and the matches started at 9:30 AM  Stefan had 4 total. I missed the first one (which he pinned his opponent in 50 seconds)  I was pretty upset about that, that i missed him not that he pinned him lol!  Then he had one more before lunch. I taped that one.  I also taped the other two.  It was 5PM when his last one finished so I ran out right after it was done.  I had to get to work by 7PM  I made it by 7:05.
MOST important news I have to share is my son's grade report for semester one!  He is currently getting a 3.85 GPA.  Pictures below:






OK i have one gripe about this report card...can't see the whole thing on the report card but where the teachers can write comments...one of the comments is DOES NOT USE STUDY TIME WISELY!  Well, to me this grade report and his GPA are telling me he does!  I'm going to ask her what she means by that when I see her.  The other comments were: 
Excellent work, keep it up!!
Respectful & Polite!
Is punctual/on time
Excellent work, keep it up!!
Good work/ low test scores
Good work!

I had to cute the entry short because of running to work.  I just wanted to add how proud I am of our boy!  He has such a good heart and is just an awesome all around kid. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))Congrats on your Sons report card,that would make me upset as well,when the teacher said He needed to srdy more.Let me know what She meant when She said that.I cant belive you all get up so early for a wrestling match.lol.I wouldnt be able to do that now,when I used to do that before when I had to be at work at 4 in the moring.lol.Have a nice Sunday/week ahead.

Anonymous said...

WAY to GOOOO!!! Stefan, were way to PROUD!!!, Great Job...
Love ya,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!  I think some teachers are harder to please then others.  My english teacher is tough.  I gripe at my sons teacher because he couldn't take the time to fill out my son's behavior portion of his report card.  It's the part we have problems with.  I would definetely ask the teacher.  
Tell him I said great job!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome report card! He should have no problem getting into college. Now he just needs his license and a car.

Anonymous said...

Great report card.....give him congrats from me :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~