Friday, January 12, 2007

Been Sick





UPDATE BELOW:

I was SOO Sick yesterday so there was no entry AND I STILL can not find my camera charger!  GRRR I'm so depressed cuz I have some pics to download and more to take :)  I"m still working on finding it tho. If I can't find it this week I'm buying a new one LOL I can't stand it!  But I'm feeling much better today and my weigh in went really good!  I weighed in at 267 which I'm sure had something to do with being sick...I could not eat hardly anything yesterday.  Well More searching for my charger...If I find it you will see more pic updates later. 

UPDATE: 

IT's been a really long day today...my child went to bed late again so here I am up late. I have had cramping in my stomach for the last three days!  Not bad but like I said the other day there was ONE really bad day for me (yesterday) which I slept away!  Or tried to!  With a little one it's hard to be really sick.  It's SO bad taking care of a baby AND being sick!  I don't wish it on anyone!  My lovely daughter came home about 4pm and helped me out. THEN I really slept!    Still NO charger for my camera...I'm beginning to thing the kids broke it and won't fess up??!!  I sure hope not.  I'm so upset because I can't post any awesome pictures for you guys.  SOON, I promise!   Well, it's off to bed for me I'm SO tired still healing up from my sickness so I need all the sleep I can get. My son has to be at his wrestling meet at 7am and guess who has to drive him??? ME!  SO I better get some sleep its an hour driving tomorrow morning before I get to go back to bed.  NIGHT ALL! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great weight loss, although I'm  sorry you were sick. Don't sell yourself too short though, you worked hard and stayed on plan so I'm sure you would have had a great loss anyhow. I'm proud of you :)
I hope you feel better soon...get some rest.

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~