Monday, January 8, 2007

Before and After

FYI:  I added an earlier entry today...check it out, more photos posted as well.

OMG I forgot to update my ticker on Friday!  I DID lose weight this week!
This of course is just my FIRST small goal...I do not plan on stopping at 250~!



I wanted to fill you McDonald's eaters in on the Trans Fats that come from their fries...We should ONLY consume 2-3 grams of Trans fats a DAY and just in an order of fries ALONE there are 8!  So beware of the Trans Fats!!!

I have some before and after pics for you... this is how messy our house can get in a weekend!  Just Friday it was CLEAN! But I ignored it all weekend because we had been shopping, watching movies etc....so Nick had a blast this last weekend!  See for yourself...

BEFORE:

My son LOVES hangers lol and the big black blob next to chair IS a dog!  This is embarrassing! lol  notice container on couch...we are getting prepared to CLEAN.


ANOTHER VEIW:

LOOK HOW HAPPY HE LOOKS! HES HAVING A BLAST.

My desk area curtains are knotted because were prepared for the vacuum.


LUNCH TIME FIRST.


Second part of lunch (oranges)

NOW WERE CLEAN...this happened after 1/2 hour's time :)  I feel better now!~





LOOK NOTHING ON THE FLOOR!!



DINNER TIME!!!!

I ran into this potato and Seriously it is longer than 8 inches and wider then 4!  It was huge lol My spice rack is pretty large so you can get a feel for how large this potato was.  I know...silly thing to post a picture of but ya know!!!  I was excited! 



This was cubed pork chops with onion, spices, brown sugar and garlic fried in Virgin olive oil. 



Below was my dinner...Boiled potatoes, Cottage cheese, mixed veggies, and cubed pork chops!~  It was all awesome!  And I also had a cup of Organic skim milk.  This was also on a SMALL plate, can't really tell that from the pic.  SO all together I think I had a few oz of pork cubes, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 3/4 cup veggies and a reg potato. 



LAST UPDATE FOR THE NIGHT:  Picutre below is of ME on the treadmill taken by my SON!  I'm posting it for a BEFORE Picture!  I'm going to be brave...don't laugh ok!  OK so it's NOT the last picture posting! lol I can't help it...they were cute lol  SEE BELOW THESE PICS TO SEE WHY!



NUMBERS TO KEEP TRACK...over 30 min!  AND over a mile! Ya

OK HERE ARE THE CUTE PICS I WAS TELLING YOU ABOUT:


WATCHING CARS , HIS FAVORITE MOVIE.----->
<-----NICK SEES FLASH AND WANTS TO POSE NOW
NICK PLAYS IN DADDY'S SHIRT! FUNNY------>
<-----NICK GIVES BAILEY A KISS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))I like your journal.Thanks for stoping by,I love getting comments,I am sure we all do.lol.I loved your pics.You have a beatiufl home and your Son is so adorable.Have a nice night.Good luck with your goal of lossing weight.I need to myself,its better on my knees,loosing the weight,because I have arthitis.Goodnight

Anonymous said...

I havent commented on all of them but I am catching up. I had to on this one that potatoe is huge!!!!! and those arecute pics of your little boy. and yeah putting that food ona smaller plate that makes you feel like you have more.