Saturday, January 13, 2007

Better

UPDATE BELOW:

Ok I'm doing much better. I'm at work tonight.  Things have been weird today becuase my son had an all day wrestling meet which he took 2nd place. I would take a picture of his metal but I CAN'T find my charger!  STILL!   I did good today and got lots of walking in due to the meet.  Upstairs, downstairs to watch his friend...back upstairs to watch my son, downstairs to go potty, back upstairs...you get the picture lol.  I am at work till 11 tonight so this may be my only post for the day but wanted to come update my journal.  Hope you are all doing well today :) CHEERS! 

I'm so excited to tell you that I FINALLY found my charger!  The camera is now getting a charge and will be ready for action tomorrow!  Be sure that I will add pics then!  Come check them out

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are having a better day! Congrats on doing well on your eating plan today, and I'm sure all that up and down stuff did wonders for the calorie burn :) You keep on going...You CAN do this!!!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~

Anonymous said...

The stairs can be a real workout.  YOu know you can do them for exercise. I know when I used the trainer for a little while he was fond of the steps.  YOu are doing great. Love ya!!!