Tuesday, January 2, 2007

MORE PICS

I love the fact that I know how to add pics now :)  I can't get enough of them in my journal now.  Below is my baby who fell asleep on the chair...he was SO tired out.



The next one another one of him falling asleep. I usually take pictures of these VERY rare occations...In fact it has only happened TWICE and I have documentation of both times! 



The one below is my daughters doings!  Isn't he just the cutest girl! lol  That wig really does look pretty cute on him.  AND he has on brothers hat too! 




This one is a real winner...Nick is watching his favorite movie "Cars" and he is watching it on a clothes basket!  He made up that arrangement on his own.  AND  NO he does not like clothes!  Every time I come home from work he is in a diaper only!  I don't let him wander around in only his diaper so he really takes advantage of the guys watching him.    What a cutie!  Check out his long hair!  Isn't it just adorable.  I want to let it grow a bit more. 




My baby LOVES hats!  So here is another one provided by sister!  Don't mind the house...it's a mess like usual when were having fun.




Last one below is of my precious daughter.  Her best friend gave her flowers and she is admiring them. 




And another:  Check outmy baby's pics on the shelf behind her!  They are the blond kids in the metal 5x7 frame off to the right a little.  Are they not just adorable!  They both had really white hair about that time and later it got even whiter! 






No comments: