Sunday, March 9, 2008

ABC MEME

So I stole this one from Bernadette over at "A life in Rambles"

The Letter A

Are you available? .NOPE

What is your age? ...TOO OLD...38

What annoys you? ...when my son doesn't put away his laundry...hehe he's watching so I had to put this down.

The Letter B

Do you live in a big house? ...3000+ sq feet...if that's big then yes.  I think it's big

When is your birthday?   ...Oct 26

Who is your best friend? ...old school friend Kallie,  online friend shelley

The Letter C

What's your favorite candy?  ...Reeses peanut butter cups YUM Or heath bar. 

Who's your crush?  ...not telling!  NO it's hubby ;)

When was the last time you cried? ...OH, when Lori talked about having to maybe get her dog put to sleep! :( 

The Letter D

Do you daydream?  ...Oh ya

What's your favorite kind of dog? ...Boxer.

What day of the week is it? ...Saturday

The Letter E

How do you like your eggs? ...Over easy

Have you ever been in the emergency room?   ...yes for appendicitis attack and had to have surgery.

What's the easiest thing ever to do? ...Pay bills online!

The Letter F

Have you ever flown in a plane?  ...HAHAHA NOOO and never will!

Do you use fly swatters? ...not regularly but I have one.

Have you ever used a foghorn? ...no...air horn yes.

The Letter G

Do you chew gum? ...yes all the time.

Are you a giver or a taker?  ...giver.

Do you like gummy candies? ...love them. gummiworms are the best. <--DITTO THIS

The Letter H

How are you? ...how am I??  Very good lately actually

What color is your hair?  ...brown but have been blond for umteen years now!  My kids don't even remember be having brown hair lol . 

The Letter I

What's your favorite ice cream? ...Schwans cake ice cream

Have you ever ice skated?  ...yes.

Do you play an instrument? ...ha NO

The Letter J

What's your favorite jelly bean brand? ...any brand but the black ones are my FAV

Do you wear jewelry? ...Used to before I got fat :(  Now I don't even like to because nothing fits right

The Letter K

Who do you want to kill? ....OH my gosh...no one! lol

Do you want kids?   ...I love my kids wouldn't change them for the world

Where did you go for kindergarten?  ...to Wabeno,WI elementary LOL

The Letter L

Are you laid back?   ...most all the time.

Do you lie?  ... sometimes a white lie but I try not to lie at all.

The Letter M

What's your favorite movie?  ...Pretty Women!!.

Do you still watch Disney movies?   ...Love um! 

Do you like mangos? ...Not really.

The Letter N

Do you have a nickname?   ...Yes, Carebear

What is your real name?   ...Carrie

What's your favorite number?  ...Don't really have one.

Do you prefer night over day?  ...not really.

The Letter O

What's your one wish?  That our family stays healthy

Are you an only child? ...nope, caboose (it's what my mom called me) of 7 children

The Letter P

What one fear are you most paranoid about? ...surgery...especially after seeing the movie "Awake"!.

What are your pet peeves?   ...When People smoke around kids or in the house or car with kids around!!! OH THAT IS SO SELFISH!!!!!!! PLEASE people DON'T DO THAT! Kids deserve to keep their health


What's a personality trait you look for in people?  ...Humor/respect

The Letter Q

What's your favorite quote? ..."Oh i have one but don't remember it now!

Are you quick to judge people?  ...no I hardly ever judge people...I like everyone even if they give me a reason NOT to like them. 

The Letter R

Do you think you're always right? ...not always, just 99.9% of the time.

Are you one to cry?   ..Oh i'm a big baby...I cry over little things most of the time.  I remember this commercial made me cry! LOL It was about this Irish setter who grew up and was old and gray with this young women who got this puppy as a child.  It was a happy sad but still sad knowing that dog was on his last leg.  I think it was a dog food commercial lol don't really remember. 

The Letter S

Do you prefer sun or rain? ...both as long as they both have an equal amount of time. lol

Do you like snow?  ...love it.

What's your favorite season? ...fall.

The Letter T

What time is it? ...1:20 pm

What time did you wake up?  ...just before 6am.

When was the last time you slept in a tent? ...a long time ago.

The Letter U

Are you wearing underwear? ...um.  ya

Underwear or boxers? ...for me? underwear.  him? boxer briefs.

The Letter V

What's the worst veggie? ....OH broccoli!  YUK, BLAK, ICK!  Ya hate it who wants to eat furry little trees!?

Where do you want to go on vacation? ...to our time share for the first time this November ;) IN FL

The Letter W

What's your worst habit?  ...biting on the inside of my mouth when I get nervous~!

Where do you live?  ...Central WIsconsin.

What's your worst fear? ...losing one of my children 

The Letter X

Have you ever had an x-ray? ...yes.

Have you seen the x-games?  ...yes.

Do you own a xylophone?  ...no.

The Letter Y

Do you like the color yellow? ....not really maybe pastel yellow

What's one thing you yearn for? ...a new kitchen

The Letter Z

Whats your Zodiac sign? ...Scorpio.

Do you believe in the zodiac? ...no

Favorite zoo animal?   ...the baby wolves

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are 39 not 38. LOL