Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Is it Wed already?


mmcWelcomeGardenCarrie-vi.jpg picture by 2breakaway1968
WOW yesterday and today have been nothing but picking up around the house and catching up on laundry.  Want to thank Missie for the beautiful tag~!  It's exactly what my journal needed!  Some spring hope! lol   I need to use some of those great tags I have been getting.  I have just been so lazy lately.   I have to say...my house looks pretty nice now that I spent the day cleaning yesterday. It's pretty much ALL I did all day.  AND laundry like crazy.  Still have two loads of that left and then it all starts again.  Cory is bringing bread flour home so tonight I will be making bread.  STILL have not gotten the pictures done for my recipe...see lazy!

It's been quiet around here. Alex has been working (two, soon to be three jobs) and Stefan has been at his friends house for the last three days over spring break.  He is planning on coming home tonight.  We'll see! lol  He likes being in town, that way they can just go up to the mall or to the movies...he has his truck there so they can do whatever they want.  Wouldn't it be great to be 17 again!??
 
REVIEW:

 "The Bee Movie" It was ADORABLE!  I loved it and we are watching it for the FOURTH time now. lol Nic fell in love with it.  I highly recommend this movie for a family movie.

My MIL got us tickets to go see Diego LIVE here in town.  It's in six weeks and man I WISH she hadn't mentioned it to Nic because its all I hear about~  Especially when he gets tired and cranky...he cries and wants to go see Diego NOW. lol 
I have some things I have been working on and will probably share what that is a few months down the road here...thats why I have NOT been emailing much...I usually email certain people regularly but haven't been online long enough...just to update journals and that's about it! 

UMM lets see...I don't think there is anything else...OH YES...Linda has brought it to my attention that my journal was long (width wise)!  I have fixed (I think) a few things and was wondering if anyone else is having this problem with my journal.  Its' aggravating to try to read this type of journal I know...and I want to make it easy for my readers to enjoy it.  Let me know k. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope, still wide!  :)   Fun to read still tho!  Linda

Anonymous said...

You are so welcome for the tag.  Enjoy your evening.
Missie

Anonymous said...

cant wait to hear what you are working on....sounds like the boys are enjoying the week off. It is always so nice to get the house cleaned up...one less worry!!!
HUGS, lisa

Anonymous said...

You are righty it is a pain to read but you are worth it. LOL

Kallie

Anonymous said...

Okay, here is how you fix it!! On tomorrow's journal entry, bring up the blank entry page, but before you write a word....go and copy your entry from Friday, March 14th, and paste it in the exact spot that you will write tomorrow's entry. Then back space to erase everything, and type your new entry over it. This should fix it. I looked back in your journal to the last entry that had the normal width and it was that entry...so you just need to "reset & remind" your journal what your width is! This has happened to mine a few times and I think that it gets thrown off with a large grapic or photo and then it just keeps setting it that way. This should work! But if people want an easy way to read someone's journal that has got the wide print, just click on the entry name in the journal alert and it will bring up only that entry and you won't have to go side to side to read it!!!

Hope This Helps!!!!

So how long do we have to wait for this news?? MONTHS??? I'll go crazy!!!!! LOL!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Tommy and I love The Bee Movie, I started to buy it at Walmart yesterday but it is on my wish list at DVD swap so I will hold off.  We rented to watch the first time.  I got in Scooby Doo movie yesterday so Tommy and I will watch that today before his nap, it has Yogi and BoBo bear!

My laundry is overflowing, kitchen dirty so I've got tons to do today.  Gray and windy in Texas today.

debbie

Anonymous said...

I wanna get the Bee movie glae you said you all liked it because Kyan usually likes what Nic likes.
WHOO HOO Diego Live. They were on Today show the other morning and Kyan got to watch it. I was surprised he liked it. VERY NICE Granny you got there.. My MIL would NEVER in a million years ever done anything like that for any of my kids.
Okay give it up whatcha doing? I'm noisy I can't take the wait.
Take care, Chrissie