Monday, March 3, 2008

My new recipe journal

Ok instead of having the recipe's I share here be mixed in amongst the other info of my life, I have decided to add it to a PUBLIC recipe journal called Cory and Carrie's kitchen

There we will share our recipe's...only ones that we have tried and love.  So please share this journal with anyone you know who likes new recipe's  AND I have added LOTS of step by step pictures as well.  I already updated my first entry "Homemade Bread" so go check it out.  My hubby is still adding some detail to it so you may see some changes in the entry later on. 


Have to share this awesome picture with you.  Aspen just loves Jack and Jack loves Aspen.  Can ya tell!? Both of the cats have adorable green eyes! 



And this one is of Max a few days ago pouting because he just got yelled at for being by the table while we were eating.  Now he's watching us from the couch! lol




Well, I'm heading off to bed but wanted to share that journal with you.  THIS is the LAST "new" journal I'm starting ;)  We will be adding more recipe's very soon.  I believe I'm going to be adding the "chili cheese chicken" tomorrow sometime. This is my all time favorite dish!  I could eat this every day! lol 

Don't forget to put my new recipe journal on your alerts :) 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I visited Cory and Carries Kitchen and I just have to say it is amazing.  
Jack and Aspen are so cute and Max too.  We don't have any animals and soemtimes wish we did.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

Anonymous said...

i will rush right over there so i can keep seeing and reading those awesome recipes.
Max is a riot...what a face on that dog!
XO lj

Anonymous said...

My cats never slept together like that...they just didnt like each other that much..lol. Jack looks pitiful! LOL Poor thing. We dont let Tip stay in the room when we are eating either. They stare HOLES in you begging if you do...dont they.