Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Just got the depressing news!

Can you guess what I'm going to say??? Knowing I'm a huge Packer fan!


Brett Favre is retiring!  This makes me so sad because i was sure after this past year he would hang around one more year!  I have been watching him for 16 years now and it's a very sad day :( 

AND then our weather is going to suck this week.  We have -16 degree temps coming up here this week!  And the other days aren't much better then that!  Oh such a bad week when it comes to the news!  LOL 

Today all i'm doing is cleaning, cleaning, and doing laundry.  Then i'm going down the road to pick up a ceramic vase I got off Freecycle.  Can't wait to see it.  That's not till 4pm today so until then I'm a homebody and just cleaning away.  I don't even have to make bread today!  We have two loaves made yet from yesterday. 

Hope everyone has a good day today! :)  I will go weep in the corner now about Bretts news!
  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I heard it today too. Pretty sad day!. And this weather sucks!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Come see my tribute to Favre in my journal.

Anonymous said...

My son told me last night about Brett Favre.  Enjoy your day.
Missie

Anonymous said...

that weather SUCKS! I think we will get it too. Phooey.
Sorry to hear about Brett.
XO lj

Anonymous said...

Now that is the kind of weather I just couldnt tolerate. It would seem like winter is just going on and on forever. (I know, NOT helping, sorry) I hope you get a warm spell here soon. :)

Anonymous said...

:(  I heard.  we'd been watching for it, he said if they didn't sign Moss that he was going to retire.  I can't beleive he really did!  surprisingly I'm sad.  ((i'm a colts fan))
but he had a helluva run with the packers...legendary :)

~Bernadette