Thursday, March 6, 2008

Just saying HEY!

Just making dinner this morning and thought I would come on here quick and say hi.  Were having kielbasa and sour kraut this morning and I'm just waiting on the potatoes to get done. 
Nic fell asleep at 6pm yesterday and hes STILL sleeping! I had to go check on him this morning. I was so sure he was going to wake up at 4am and come wake me up. 
He was really crabby (no nap) and he went down by Alex and sat on her lap because he couldn't get his way up here.  She said he fell asleep in 5 min. lol  Oh does he love having her here!  I'm sure she will be getting annoyed by him real soon.  So far though she has been a HUGE help with him.  He's been real entertained.

Stefan is done with wrestling practice now so he's been getting home from school pretty early (when he drives himself). He decided not to join track this year because he wants to heal up from wrestling lol  His shoulders were hurting him by the end of the season.
We did watch a movie last night after American Idol
 
Beowulf:
  It was ok but pretty gory.  It was rated PG13 but I think it should have been rated R.  It was computer animated so it was almost like watching a cartoon in a way.  It was a good story if you like the medieval sort of movie.  Beowulf is asked by the king to slay the evil creatures that have been killing them.  Don't watch this around kids as they do show limbs being ripped off!  Even in computer animated movies that doesn't look pretty! lol  Angelina Jolie is the creatures mother who's always naked! lol At least thats who it looks like.

Well dinner is done...time to wake everyone up! Have a great day!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh that is too funny! We had the same thing for dinner last night! :)

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Good morning! Got that movie on my list of movies to watch on Netflix. I guess my daughter is weird...she was watching Jurassic Park movies at age two...it never phased her when people got stepped on or ripped apart, or like when that guy got eaten off the toilet..lol. She loved all three of those movies, and was and still is fascinated by Dinosaurs. She has books on them for homeschool. Wow Nic must have really needed some rest! Watch it, he is gonna grow a foot in a week. Always seems that way when they start to sleep a lot.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day!
Missie

Anonymous said...

sounds like all is well at your house.
XO lj

Anonymous said...

So how is this working w/ eating dinner for breakfast? You haven't mentioned your weight in a bit. Or maybe I missed it...

Love ya
Kallie

Anonymous said...

They keep bothering me to be Angelina's body double! I am always far too busy for all that nonsense! lol. Hope your day was fab. Love Pam xx

Anonymous said...

Darn, your meal is making my mouth water!!  You have a really nice place here.  ;o)  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Beowulf sounds good ~ I think I wanted to see it when they were advertising it over here.  Hope you enjoyed your dinner :o)  Ouch at wrestling, no wonder Stefan wants to rest first lol.......Hope Alex is okay after all that sleep

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

LOL on AJ being naked at least she can play it off. Nic is on crash and burn mode sounds like. I just decided to stop by and say hello.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

LOL.  you're the second Jland entry that mentions the nakedness of AJ in that movie.  I've wanted to see it.  300 was good.  It was partially computer animated, awesome movie and I usually don't go for the 'fight scenes'.  intense.

take it easy~
~Bernadette